3.1 UPDATE ROLLING OUT NOW!!!!!

Got something to discuss and it doesnt fit in the other catergories, place it here.

Moderator: Revue Mod

Yeshwah
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: 3.1 UPDATE ROLLING OUT NOW!!!!!

Post by Yeshwah »

I just did a factory reset to see if the update would push (on stock 2.1), and all I got was a headache reaching the servers and reprogramming my TV/STB/AVR/Keyboard. So if anyone is contemplating a reset, it doesn't seem to help.
powlette
Android 1.0

Post by powlette »

mrandroid wrote:The "updates are available" message you are getting isn't about the OS update, it's about updated versions of apps in the market. When the OS gets an update, it just installs it during a period of inactivity. There's no notification.
I'm still no better - if I can't get passed the authentication step, I can't get to the market, the home screen or even watch tv through it. I hope someone can offer a solution. Perhaps a leaked build of the final release firmware will do it. Anybody got that yet?
parrotheadmjb
Android 1.0

Post by parrotheadmjb »

Does anyone have the build number, I saw its version 3.1.0 in one screenshot, though I'm not 100% sure if thats correct, didn't include build #
harinair
Android 1.0

Post by harinair »

Anyone know how to upgrade to 3.1 if you have installed the leaked beta? I have installed the leaked beta 1 but have not installed the user debug. Now as everyone is experiencing, the test infrastructure seems to be shut down and I am having difficulty logging in.

What is my upgrade path? Should I upgrade to user debug or can I go straight to 3.1?
havikx
1.6 Donut

Post by havikx »

ya know...i've been covering this since last night when the rumors came about. i find it really funny that there is such a strong hype for this update.... every1 pins it on today.... and still...no1 on any forum anywhere has said they have received the update.

leave it to logitech. makes ya wait all this time. announce today is the day...and maybe they might release by end of night tonight. maybe. if we all do once last rain dance for them. lol
HTC one s - cm10 jellybean unofficial
T-mobile g1 - cm6
T-Mobile g2- andromadus ics beta
T-Mobile hd2- cm9 by tytung
HP touchpad- CM9 alpha 2
Logitech revue- OTA downgrade 3.1
Member xda forums
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by killer4110 »

havikx wrote:ya know...i've been covering this since last night when the rumors came about. i find it really funny that there is such a strong hype for this update.... every1 pins it on today.... and still...no1 on any forum anywhere has said they have received the update.

leave it to logitech. makes ya wait all this time. announce today is the day...and maybe they might release by end of night tonight. maybe. if we all do once last rain dance for them. lol
I have been doing the same thing, and not 1 person has received the update.
Logitech says today, certain Google people are saying this week.
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
xplore
Android 1.0

Post by xplore »

powlette wrote:
mrandroid wrote:The "updates are available" message you are getting isn't about the OS update, it's about updated versions of apps in the market. When the OS gets an update, it just installs it during a period of inactivity. There's no notification.
I'm still no better - if I can't get passed the authentication step, I can't get to the market, the home screen or even watch tv through it. I hope someone can offer a solution. Perhaps a leaked build of the final release firmware will do it. Anybody got that yet?
Try a few times ALT L
That worked on my revue when it was stuck ("authentication failed") on the logitech disclaimer message.
powlette
Android 1.0

Post by powlette »

xplore wrote:Try a few times ALT L
That worked on my revue when it was stuck ("authentication failed") on the logitech disclaimer message.
That did it - Thank You!!
aaron19953
Android 1.0

Post by aaron19953 »

Just got an email from logitech telling me about a "Free automatic upgrade"
The link in the email sends me to this page:
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/smartTV/r ... pLeft|Text

So, hopefully i see something soon !

Sadly, i've already added HC and the user debug, so i guess i'll have to see what happens..
Discovered
2.2 Froyo

Post by Discovered »

you will have to install the un-neutered recovery on your usrdbug then preform the usb update.
LGVM670 - CM 9
IPhone 3GS - IOS 5.1.1
Revue - HC 3.2
Aspire 3000 - JoliOS