Update Issue

Having issues applying a release or having continuing weirdness? Place it here.

Moderator: Revue Mod

wrxphantom
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Update Issue

Post by wrxphantom »

Hello everyone.

I updated my Google Revue this past summer using the beta version of Honeycomb 3.1

Now the issue i am having is trying to update to the new version just released by Google. I have tried to go directly to the setting menu and trying manually updating and it says i have the most up to date version, but i do not. My build number does not match the new build number
which is (newest build 2.0 update)
2011102306_AAV_orsc_20111023214229

mine is different

please anyone who can help me get the new update or knows where i can download the newest update.zip i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks in advance
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Re: Update Issue

Post by killer4110 »

wrxphantom wrote:Hello everyone.

I updated my Google Revue this past summer using the beta version of Honeycomb 3.1

Now the issue i am having is trying to update to the new version just released by Google. I have tried to go directly to the setting menu and trying manually updating and it says i have the most up to date version, but i do not. My build number does not match the new build number

mine is different

please anyone who can help me get the new update or knows where i can download the newest update.zip i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks in advance
Are you sure the update is for the Revue,i know the updates have been rolling out for the Sony TV's.
This is the first i have heard about for the Revue..
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
wrxphantom
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Update Issue

Post by wrxphantom »

killer4110 wrote:
wrxphantom wrote:Hello everyone.

mine is different

thanks in advance
Are you sure the update is for the Revue,i know the updates have been rolling out for the Sony TV's.
This is the first i have heard about for the Revue..
Really i thought there was an update. I saw some posts that it starting rolling out October 31, 2011

thanks for letting me know