We now take donations

zenofex
2.1 Eclair

We now take donations

Post by zenofex »

We now take Bitcoin donations at the following address: 15mb6ER9gbujUXJABBd146W34FwWX2F1Lx

Donate anything you want, we'll even take .001 BTC if you have it to spare!

If you are new to Bitcoins check out http://bitcoin.org

Thanks,
Zenofex
Bitcoin donations can be sent to:
15mb6ER9gbujUXJABBd146W34FwWX2F1Lx
resno
The Green One
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: We now take donations of bitcoins

Post by resno »

For those that donate to the cause, we going to add some kinda bonus something or other. At the moment, we are making some considerations, but we like to show our thanks to those people.
General Person Of Interest
Want to give back? :: Bitcoins :: Hardware ::
nightwalker1
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Post by nightwalker1 »

holly crap that's a crazy site. i'll give cause you guys are the best out there so far, but i have no clue how to. you should tell us how to, or use paypal and i'll bet you would make more, i would be one of them lol. thanks guys for all the hard work ;)
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by killer4110 »

nightwalker1 wrote:holly crap that's a crazy site. i'll give cause you guys are the best out there so far, but i have no clue how to. you should tell us how to, or use paypal and i'll bet you would make more, i would be one of them lol. thanks guys for all the hard work ;)
I agree,i would put out some money right this second if GTVHacker had a PayPal account.
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
SXBB
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: NSZ-GT1 (Bluray Player)

Re: We now take donations

Post by SXBB »

I'm feeling the same about bit coin. I'd happily send some cash by paypal though!
reueljw
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: NSX-40GT1 (Internet TV)

Post by reueljw »

Thanks for all your work, just send 0.1 bitcoins. Sorry for the delay, it took a long time to mine with my card.
twospirits
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Sony NSZ-GS7 (v2 streamer)

Post by twospirits »

I'm not an idiot in the normal sense when it comes to following instructions and setting things up but then again, I just might be when it comes to setting up BitCoin. Try as I may, I just can't get it working. I really want to donate for all the good work and continued developement/hacking, but if the only way is through bitcoin then I'm sad to say I won't be able to.
Maybe its due to security reasons or legal reasons to avoid being tracked by the GTV device makers, but for the love of all holy, there has to be another way to donate.

TS