Sliverlight-friendly GTV?

barsad22
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Sony NSZ-GS7 (v2 streamer)

Sliverlight-friendly GTV?

Post by barsad22 »

I'm reposting this from another topic in case anyone has found a solution:
One problem I've had is finding a GTV browser that can load a Silverlight plugin to play the Tour de France streaming on tourdefrance.nbcsports.com. I tried Skyfire with no luck. Is this just a Google-Microsoft feud and I'm caught in the middle? It appears from a bit of Internet research that GTV has no solution for the Silverlight incompatibility.
JG
dexter
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Sony NSZ-GS7 (v2 streamer)

Re: Sliverlight-friendly GTV?

Post by dexter »

barsad22 wrote:I'm reposting this from another topic in case anyone has found a solution:
One problem I've had is finding a GTV browser that can load a Silverlight plugin to play the Tour de France streaming on tourdefrance.nbcsports.com. I tried Skyfire with no luck. Is this just a Google-Microsoft feud and I'm caught in the middle? It appears from a bit of Internet research that GTV has no solution for the Silverlight incompatibility.
JG
i doubt it is a feud, but rather the fact , Microsoft do not develop for the Android platform, the Silverligt plugin has never been supported on any android platform. basically because MS do not support android.

So you cannot argue its a GTV issue, when its global and android never had Microsoft develop their products for any Android platform.

Get a WindowsMobile or Windows tablet, and im sure you get better luck on that :)