i try to be static root but there is a command that i not understand in the post to be static root.
It's in the step 4 i don't understand what to do.1. follow gtvhacker instructions to get temp root on your box.
2. as root do a chmod 777 /dev/block/mmcblk0 ; chmod 777 /dev/block/mmcblk0p11
3. dump the filesystem: /data/local/tmp/busybox cat /dev/block/mmcblk0p11 >/mnt/media/usb.E234-1928/system.fs
4. on a linux box: mount the dumped filesystem (system.fs) with -oloop to be able to modify it.
ie. mount -oloop /tmp/system.fs /tmp/1
5. copy your busybox and su to the /system/xbin/ folder where you mounted the system.fs
6. umount your dumped filesystem from location you mounted it.
7. write back the newly modified filesystem (i renamed it now to system.with_root) .
/data/local/tmp/busybox dd if=/mnt/media/usb.E234-1928/system.with_root of=/dev/block/mmcblk0 seek=149248 bs=4096 (note if=/mnt/media/usb.E234-1928 = my usbstick)
i try this command "mount -oloop /tmp/system.fs /tmp/1" in the shell of cydia impactor but it return a "usage: mount [-r] [-w] [-o options] [-t type] device directory"
So can someone please explain for newbies what really do perform the static root