Crackle app apk for Google TV

Talk about apps goes here.
jbloggs
1.5 Cupcake
GTV Device Owned: NSZ-GT1 (Bluray Player)

Crackle app apk for Google TV

Post by jbloggs »

Hi,

Since the dropbox repository is no longer accessible, I wanted to request if someone can provide me with the Crackle app for Google TV. I found a Crackle apk online but the screen was messed up and gave me some error message regarding screen orientation. So I'm assuming that there is a Crackle app specifically for Google TV.

If someone can help out with this request and any other apks that were posted in the DropBox that is no longer available, I will be very grateful. Thanks in advance.
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Re: Crackle app apk for Google TV

Post by killer4110 »

jbloggs wrote:Hi,

Since the dropbox repository is no longer accessible, I wanted to request if someone can provide me with the Crackle app for Google TV. I found a Crackle apk online but the screen was messed up and gave me some error message regarding screen orientation. So I'm assuming that there is a Crackle app specifically for Google TV.

If someone can help out with this request and any other apks that were posted in the DropBox that is no longer available, I will be very grateful. Thanks in advance.
Send me a private message with your email, i will send the apk to you.
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
jmprnbr1
Android 1.0

Post by jmprnbr1 »

Does anyone have an app or apk repository going where we can share apks? I root my pulse last night but didnt get spueruser installed. Also looking for the amazon instant apk and any other cool apps people have found. Thanks

JmPrnbr1
plac
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by plac »

Crackle.apk for GTV (vizio co-star)?
dukat
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Sony NSZ-GS7 (v2 streamer)

Post by dukat »

Interested to know which version of the apk people have settled on. anything v3 complains about being too old. V4.1.x and higher crash.
Only one I have been able to kinda make functional is 4.0.3, issue is the selection interface is all full screen and looks good. Apon video streaming playback uses less than a quarter of the top left hand part of the screen.
Graham2
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: LG 55G2 (Internet TV)

Post by Graham2 »

jbloggs wrote: Wed May 09, 2012 4:53 am Hi,

I have a small issue with crackle application since I have updated it and whenever I tried to open, it start's glitching and crashing I have also deleted, reinstalled, it. but nothing work's. how can fix this issue.