Can not post to the forum from 3G/4G connections

Just looking to chat about anything, even if its not worth being chatted about. This is likely the place to go.
mcd2000
Ice Cream Sandwich
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Can not post to the forum from 3G/4G connections

Post by mcd2000 »

To forum admins:
Hey, guys!
You are using a very stupid greylist provider. I have a 3G account from one Russian operator and an LTE account from another. Both work over NAT. I can not post to the forum from these accounts, cause it sais they are greylisted in some stupid databases. :twisted:
ViMu Player
ViMu/GTVBox Google+ page
My devices: Logitech Revue, Sony NSZ-GT1, Sony NSZ-GS7, Vizio Co-Star, Hisense Pulse (rooted), ASUS Qube and some others...
zenofex
2.1 Eclair

Re: Can not post to the forum from 3G/4G connections

Post by zenofex »

mcd2000 wrote:To forum admins:
Hey, guys!
You are using a very stupid greylist provider. I have a 3G account from one Russian operator and an LTE account from another. Both work over NAT. I can not post to the forum from these accounts, cause it sais they are greylisted in some stupid databases. :twisted:
Can you PM me some of the more specific information regarding the providers? I can try to figure out which RBL you are on and remove it from the list.

Thanks,
Zenofex
Bitcoin donations can be sent to:
15mb6ER9gbujUXJABBd146W34FwWX2F1Lx
mcd2000
Ice Cream Sandwich

Post by mcd2000 »

Test1.
ViMu Player
ViMu/GTVBox Google+ page
My devices: Logitech Revue, Sony NSZ-GT1, Sony NSZ-GS7, Vizio Co-Star, Hisense Pulse (rooted), ASUS Qube and some others...
mcd2000
Ice Cream Sandwich

Post by mcd2000 »

Test2
ViMu Player
ViMu/GTVBox Google+ page