PPStream

Talk about apps goes here.
psych2l
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: NSZ-GT1 (Bluray Player)

PPStream

Post by psych2l »

This is a long shot but I was wondering if anybody got the Android version of PPS found here:

http://dl.pps.tv/pps_android_download.html

to work on Google TV. It installs fine but force closes, I'm wondering if it's because portrait mode is not allowed on Google TV devices?
lzzhang10
Android 1.0

Re: PPStream

Post by lzzhang10 »

I would also love for this to work on the GTV. However, google tv is available in China so I'm doubt there will be any support
psych2l
Android 1.0

Post by psych2l »

motomart wrote:
psych2l wrote: I'm wondering if it's because portrait mode is not allowed on Google TV devices?
Have you tried Orientation Control app from GTVHacker Dropbox? I have few apps running after installing Orientation Control.
I did not see that, I will certainly give it a shot, thanks for the heads up!
lzzhang10
Android 1.0

Post by lzzhang10 »

motomart wrote:
psych2l wrote: I'm wondering if it's because portrait mode is not allowed on Google TV devices?
Have you tried Orientation Control app from GTVHacker Dropbox? I have few apps running after installing Orientation Control.
I tried that last night. Under my impression, orientation control can be only applied if you have the app you want to control opened first. the issue with ppstream is that it gets an FC right from the start.
lzzhang10
Android 1.0

Post by lzzhang10 »

Good news! PPTV works with GTV quite well. And it has most of the show PPS has as well.
you can download the apk at their offical website.
psych2l
Android 1.0

Post by psych2l »

lzzhang10 wrote:Good news! PPTV works with GTV quite well. And it has most of the show PPS has as well.
you can download the apk at their offical website.
Thanks, I'm glad there's an alternative, I hope they release a PPS for ICS devices in the future, having both would be great!