GTV hacker is the crap

Trying to further the development of the Android on the Revue? Talk about it hear and document it on the wiki: http://www.wiki.gtvhacker.com

Moderator: Revue Mod

Andreslopezg
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: GTV hacker is the crap

Post by Andreslopezg »

I Hise all steps when placing the firmware. for that reason everything worked.

But I disagree that that is going to colocquen provice firmware problems like mine and other users. nobody knows the way into recovery from HC3.1 or with Alt + L or anything ..

Please support me if ahy any way.
havikx
1.6 Donut

Post by havikx »

I refuse to help you because you are a jack---. You didn't consider the warning posted everywhere about messing with a device is at your own risk, you were unable to follow directions, and because you expected internet genies or these forums to fix your problem.

Its not our responsibility to help you. Hack at your own risk. Jerk. ask nice next time.
Last edited by resno on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please refrain from using curse words, even in the least :)
HTC one s - cm10 jellybean unofficial
T-mobile g1 - cm6
T-Mobile g2- andromadus ics beta
T-Mobile hd2- cm9 by tytung
HP touchpad- CM9 alpha 2
Logitech revue- OTA downgrade 3.1
Member xda forums
gottahavit
1.6 Donut

Post by gottahavit »

Andreslopezg wrote:I Hise all steps when placing the firmware. for that reason everything worked.

But I disagree that that is going to colocquen provice firmware problems like mine and other users. nobody knows the way into recovery from HC3.1 or with Alt + L or anything ..

Please support me if ahy any way.
if you cannot get to recovery, then your device is bricked. I still don't understand what you did. if you unzipped the files you shouldn't have been able to update at all. if you successfully updated then how did your revue get in this condition? did you try to update twice?

either way between the fact that you can't get to recovery, the fact that you seem unable or unwilling to explain what happenned, i would say you are SOL and I would chock it up to experience and next time remember to RTFM and don't act like such a A$$ and expect everyone else to bend over to solve your problems for you. Everybody here likes to help, but when you start your first post by blaming those here for what is obviously your own problem, you kind of get off on the wrong foot. The people here didn't create this FW, we didn't certify it, and we sure as hell didn't force you to install it. WE ARE NOT LOGITECH, or GOOGLE.
resno
The Green One

Post by resno »

With that said, I am going to close this thread.
General Person Of Interest
Want to give back? :: Bitcoins :: Hardware ::