Google+ apk

Talk about apps goes here.
tcblues
Android 1.0

Google+ apk

Post by tcblues »

Anybody has the last Google+ android apk that was delivered today?
I cannot download it :(
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Re: Google+ apk

Post by killer4110 »

tcblues wrote:Anybody has the last Google+ android apk that was delivered today?
I cannot download it :(
I just uploaded it to the community DropBox....
For some reason,it uploaded as "pkg (4) apk", but that is the latest Google+ App,it is in GTV file apps
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
tcblues
Android 1.0

Post by tcblues »

it says that the package is not valid.

update: now it is working!!!
Thanks a lot!!
HNF
Android 1.0

Post by HNF »

I'm pretty interested in the update. I want to know if the new version will support video chat with a webcam.
tcblues
Android 1.0

Post by tcblues »

not yet, im using hc 3.1 leak 1 and nothing in there
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by killer4110 »

I just tried to start a Hangout on Google+,I installed the Video and Chat plug-in,my Revue rebooted,so i went back in,clicked on Hangout,the box pops up asking how i would like to perform this operation, choices are Google Chrome or Google+, i click on Google+,and it redirects me to This link appears to be malformed,sorry. I go back and this time i click on the option Chrome,i must go through and click it 3 times,and it either reboots my box, or it asks me to Install Plugin, which i have already done.
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
krisguy
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Post by krisguy »

killer4110 wrote:I just tried to start a Hangout on Google+,I installed the Video and Chat plug-in,my Revue rebooted,so i went back in,clicked on Hangout,the box pops up asking how i would like to perform this operation, choices are Google Chrome or Google+, i click on Google+,and it redirects me to This link appears to be malformed,sorry. I go back and this time i click on the option Chrome,i must go through and click it 3 times,and it either reboots my box, or it asks me to Install Plugin, which i have already done.
The plugin that this refers to is specifically for Windows, Linux, or MacOS. You are downloading it, but it is not compiled for use with GoogleTV, just like chrome extensions will not work for GTV at this time.