Discuss HC 3.1 after installed/ Bug report

Having issues applying a release or having continuing weirdness? Place it here.

Moderator: Revue Mod

killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Re: Discuss HC 3.1 after installed/ Bug report

Post by killer4110 »

I have a problem, need some help. While watching Live tv,i hit the menu button on the keyboard,scrolled over to the save option,then i scrolled down to "Add channel to home screen" then the notification popped up saying "Added "null" shortcut to all apps". Now that i have done that, i can no longer access All Apps,i get Sorry The application Home(process com.google.tv.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again Force close

Any ideas?

For now,i installed Launcher Pro just so i can have access to my apps,the only thing i cant see while using LauncherPro is my bookmarks....
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
nogdolan
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Post by nogdolan »

I had the same error, after a force close. I was able to go in to "settings" then "Applications" scroll down to "Home" and "Cleared" the cache! This worked and I am now able to access my apps through the default "Home". :mrgreen:
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by killer4110 »

I went about it the hard way, factory reset, then had to start from scratch again
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
failurbydesign
Android 1.0

Post by failurbydesign »

Still no audio with my mkv's
yschoueri
Android 1.0

Post by yschoueri »

Is anyone able to re-enter recovery mode after installing 3.1 beta release? After installing I am having an issue of the screen going grainy every couple of seconds which makes it impossible to use the revue. I tried rebooting into recovery mode but when I click on FN + left key nothing happens. Any ideas?
Aegon
Android 1.0

Post by Aegon »

@yschoueri: It's mentioned elsewhere, but recovery is now FN+L, not left.

I recently updated to the 3.1 beta, and I'm finding that I can no longer stream media from my PCs TVersity server. In 2.1 it was working fine, but now, when I try and load the file, it sits at loading forever, starts to steam for a few seconds, then cuts out and sits at loading. It's like it's having problems buffering it or something.

I've tried multiple file-types with different encodings, etc... it doesn't make a difference though. They all have this problem. I've also tried both wired and wireless connections, with the same result.

Any ideas?
yschoueri
Android 1.0

Post by yschoueri »

@Aegon: I tried it, it didn't work. I even tried pressing every single key on the keyboard while holding down FN nothing works.

I can't even get through the setup because literally every second the screen goes gray :S. Can anyone please help?
Character Zero
Android 1.0

Post by Character Zero »

I think its ALT+L
Aegon
Android 1.0

Post by Aegon »

Character Zero is right: It's Alt+L. Forgot about that - thanks for the catch!
yschoueri
Android 1.0

Post by yschoueri »

Thanks so much, that worked!!! but it still didn't fix my problem :( I tried using another usb key, using the other usb port and yet this is still my end result, I took a very short video and posted it on youtube to show the problem more clearly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDNsRojG02I
has anyone else had this problem, is the update corrupted, would anyone know of a solution?