Market download works.....but doesn't work!?!

Talk about apps goes here.
mrandroid
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Market download works.....but doesn't work!?!

Post by mrandroid »

Is anyone else having this issue:

I see an app in the market that I want to download to the revue. I click "download" and it takes me to the confirmation page (the one that shows the access the app needs). I then confirm the download and it goes back to the app's info screen. The Download button changes to "open", but the app never downloaded. I can sit an wait for like 10 minutes and it never downloads. Clicking on "Open" gives me an error.

Anyone else having this issue?
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Re: Market download works.....but doesn't work!?!

Post by killer4110 »

I had the same problem up until the other day,now i can download anything, i have already ran out of space on my Revue a couple of times.
As strange as it sounds, i can get more downloads during daily business hours,on weekends and night time hours my Market acts up alot and causes reboots,sounds strange,my Market was always refreshing up until 8pm last night, now it has stopped.
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
trin20t
1.5 Cupcake
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Market download works.....but doesn't work!?!

Post by trin20t »

My Market loads slowly but works. I got a force close the other night. Problem I have is not all the apps I look for show up.
running 1.5 Cupcake and 1.6 Donut on a ePad and a Archos 7 Home tablet. 2.2 Froyo on PC. 3.1 Honeycomb on Logitech Revue. Loving Android!