Confirmed Working Apps

Talk about apps goes here.
duckman55
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Confirmed Working Apps

Post by duckman55 »

I'm a big fan of Equalizer app and when browsing the Market's website I noticed they have a version of Equalizer optimized for GoogleTV! here's the link:

https://market.android.com/details?id=c ... ualizergtv

I then went to my revue running the leaked HC3.1, fired the Android Market and then did a search for "equalizer" and voila!

Low and behold, I was able to install it directly from the Market without having to side-load it and it works great! Right now I'm using it with the Stock Google Music app (which I did had to side-load) and it works like a charm! Now I can control audio effects on my Music player with this nifty little app!

I did run into an issue where, at first, the effects didn't seem to take effect on my Google Music player. But then all I did was play a song, hit the MENU hard key button and select "Sound effects" option. After doing that, every sound effect started working for me... I guess it needed to somehow recognize that there was a Music player installed?

Anyways, I thought I would share this really cool app with you guys, I downloaded it on my phone and tablet as well and it works like a charm on those as well! :shock:
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by killer4110 »

duckman55 wrote:I'm a big fan of Equalizer app and when browsing the Market's website I noticed they have a version of Equalizer optimized for GoogleTV! here's the link:

https://market.android.com/details?id=c ... ualizergtv

I then went to my revue running the leaked HC3.1, fired the Android Market and then did a search for "equalizer" and voila!

Low and behold, I was able to install it directly from the Market without having to side-load it and it works great! Right now I'm using it with the Stock Google Music app (which I did had to side-load) and it works like a charm! Now I can control audio effects on my Music player with this nifty little app!

I did run into an issue where, at first, the effects didn't seem to take effect on my Google Music player. But then all I did was play a song, hit the MENU hard key button and select "Sound effects" option. After doing that, every sound effect started working for me... I guess it needed to somehow recognize that there was a Music player installed?

Anyways, I thought I would share this really cool app with you guys, I downloaded it on my phone and tablet as well and it works like a charm on those as well! :shock:
It doesn't show up in my Market,and if i try to download it through Chrome,My Google TV is not an option , only my phones, looks like i will have to side load it........
Now it says This app is incompatible with all of your devices., Looks like the wife is getting hit with the keyboard again :x
Kidding........................
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
towboy123
1.5 Cupcake

Post by towboy123 »

bwilksyo wrote:I just posted the logitch vid apk from the 2.1 system in the unsorted dropbox folder.
It tries to install, but doesn't. maybe somebody will have better luck
Tried it it starts to install then come back with application did not install
ender_x
Android 1.0

Post by ender_x »

Lastpass works well.. (other then bad colors/fonts issues that are throughout this release)

Maps apk from galaxy tab HC3.1 works pretty well. kinda nice to see your family's latitude 8 feet across a wall.
Gmail apk from a galaxy tab HC3.1 almost works... It loads up the first time.. but crashes every time after that.. If you install the gmail widget on the desktop you see your mail in there..
Gtalk apk from galaxy tab HC3.1 almost works as well.. but never finishes loading.. allows you to login.. but never brings up your contacts.
I think I might need a googlesync apk or something to fix the talk and gmail from the galaxy tab. need to spend more time on it.

Toshiba media player from the Thrive tablet almost works..but definitely not stable enough to use.
havikx
1.6 Donut

Post by havikx »

Good thinking trying all the apps made for HC3.1. I'm going to try a few otger apps when I get home. Any more show up in the market?
HTC one s - cm10 jellybean unofficial
T-mobile g1 - cm6
T-Mobile g2- andromadus ics beta
T-Mobile hd2- cm9 by tytung
HP touchpad- CM9 alpha 2
Logitech revue- OTA downgrade 3.1
Member xda forums
killer4110
Contributor

Post by killer4110 »

I just installed my first real app for Google TV from the Market, its called Droplets,costs $1.99, it went right through to Google checkouts, all my info was there, the game is neat i guess, but it is good to see new stuff finally coming to the market......
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
ple1ades
Android 1.0

Post by ple1ades »

I just put a copy of Rhapsody in the drop box working on 3.1
bwilksyo
Android 1.0

Post by bwilksyo »

So all these new apps are showing up in the market but all the sudden I can't download anything. Tried to go to the market website and gtv still isn't recognized anybody having the same issue?
killer4110
Contributor

Post by killer4110 »

The Amazon App Store now reconizes my Logitech Revue as a compatible device for downloading Apps...
This is a good thing :D
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
killer4110
Contributor

Post by killer4110 »

bwilksyo wrote:So all these new apps are showing up in the market but all the sudden I can't download anything. Tried to go to the market website and gtv still isn't recognized anybody having the same issue?
My Market changes everytime i hit the back button........ :o
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse