CO-STAR STREAM PLAYER | VAP430

Just looking to chat about anything, even if its not worth being chatted about. This is likely the place to go.
ppro830
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

CO-STAR STREAM PLAYER | VAP430

Post by ppro830 »

Please advice of how to find any one who can help me

I am interested to develop Vizio VAP430 with Customized APK. bellow the requirement.

The concept of the application that I want to replicate the feature of Apple TV of screen Saver into the internet streaming player.
A feature which will be enabled after 1 minute or less (15 second, 30 second, or 1 minut) if the internet streaming player dol, the screen saver will show the updated pictures from flicker when the internet is enabled. And when the internet is disabled the screen saver will show the customize version of the pictures which I want the users to see.

more details

On accessing the application in internet streaming player, a user will have to sign in into the flickr account puplic or privite. Once
a user will sign in into the flickr account and the user is connected to the internet, then the user
will enter the screen saver mode. A user will have the option to select the time duration from 15
seconds to half an hour as to when would the device would go into the sleep state and then fetch
the images from the user's flickr account.

As the user is connected to the Internet, all the images will be fetched from the user's flickr
account and will be displayed on the screen in the screen saver mode. When the user is not connected to the internet, the images that will be stored in the device will
be displayed on the screen in the screen saver mode

Please advice of how to find any one who can help me