CWM Recovery for ADT-1

Talk about the ADT-1 Android TV
luxferro
Android 1.0

CWM Recovery for ADT-1

Post by luxferro »

I've successfully built CWM recovery for the ADT-1. It boots and allowed me to create a backup. adb over usb works when it's running, and the /sdcard partition is accessible. I haven't been brave enough to try a restore just yet, but if anyone wants to play here it is: http://goo.gl/25EpHb

I used the stock recovery fstab, seen here:

Code: Select all

# Android fstab file.
#<src>                                                  <mnt_point>         <type>    <mnt_flags and options>                               <fs_mgr_flags>
# The filesystem that contains the filesystem checker binary (typically /system) cannot
# specify MF_CHECK, and must come before any filesystems that do specify MF_CHECK

/dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/by-name/system      /system             ext4      ro                                                    wait
/dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/by-name/cache       /cache              ext4      noatime,nosuid,nodev,nomblk_io_submit,errors=panic    wait,check
/dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/by-name/userdata    /data               ext4      noatime,nosuid,nodev,nomblk_io_submit,errors=panic    wait,check,encryptable=/dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/by-name/crypto
/dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/by-name/misc        /misc               emmc      defaults                                              defaults
/dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/by-name/boot        /boot               emmc      defaults                                              defaults
/dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/by-name/recovery    /recovery           emmc      defaults                                              defaults
/dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/by-name/DTB         /dtb                emmc      defaults                                              defaults
/dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/by-name/staging     /staging            emmc      defaults                                              defaults
/dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/by-name/sysdata     /sysdata            emmc      defaults                                              defaults
My one concern with it is it lists some important partitions under Mounts and Storage w/ options for formatting... if someone accidentally selects the option. If anyone is experienced building recoveries and knows which partitions I can leave off the fstab let me know. I'd like to get adb over tcpip going, but have no experience with this stuff; I'm learning as I go.

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you try it and mess up your ADT-1. Use at your own risk :P
luxferro
Android 1.0

Re: CWM Recovery for ADT-1

Post by luxferro »

Here's an updated cwm recovery using lpx13d kernel.

http://goo.gl/spfywt