Aniplex announces a new MMORPG project based on the popular cartoon Blue Exorcist.

This section is for all Roku devices
limited
Android 1.0

Aniplex announces a new MMORPG project based on the popular cartoon Blue Exorcist.

Post by limited »

If talking about the first number of companies Of Japan, many gamers People must think of a large camp. That develop and produce most of the console-type video games, be it CAPCOM, Bandai Namco Entertainment or Square Enix, they are definitely the world's leading companies. But when it comes to games for mobile platforms, one of the companies that will definitely be talking about is Aniplex.

For this game label, many people may not know it, but if they say that it is a game provider like Fate / Grand Order, then they will have to cry "Oh" because it is a game that is ranked in the Top 3 Mobile phone games almost always over the years have generated enormous income for the company. Until today it has announced the launch of another interesting mobile game in the form of MMORPG.

On November 18, it was announced from Aniplex to its newest smartphone online game development project based on content and themes based on another popular Japanese anime, Blue Exorcist (青 の).祓 魔 師 Ao no Exorcist) Kazue Katō's masterpiece, which has been published over the โปรโมชั่น SLOTXO years, and has also been made into an anime. The game, as I said, is a game in the form of a level MMORPG, but no further information has been released at this time because it is in the development stage. It must be said that this game that we are talking about is a different version of the Blue Exorcist DAMNED CHORD that was announced during 2019.

For the Blue Exorcist cartoon, if anyone who has not seen it before, the story will mention. The Okumura siblings were Rin and Yukio, who at first were both like normal high schoolers. But then something happened that made Okumura Rin learn of his own story that he was actually a son of Satan. The King of Hell wants to conquer the world, but because the king himself is unable to come to this side of the world at all. Trying to possess people

But no other body that can support his power at all is the source of the cross between humans and demons is this pair of brothers. Rin has already found out what will happen. I recommend you to continue watching it. I can say that it is another manga that is really fun, but unfortunately, over 11 years has not yet ended. I must say that it is long preserved. Go and there is no definite time when