Asus Cube now available and shipping at Amazon.com

zenofex
2.1 Eclair

Asus Cube now available and shipping at Amazon.com

Post by zenofex »

The Asus Cube is now available and shipping at Amazon.com, if you plan on buying one use our affiliate link to help support the GTVHacker network.

Affiliate Link: Asus Cube at Amazon.com

Thanks,
Zenofex
Bitcoin donations can be sent to:
15mb6ER9gbujUXJABBd146W34FwWX2F1Lx
007_shark
Android 1.0

Re: Asus Cube now available and shipping at Amazon.com

Post by 007_shark »

I pre-ordered mine from Newegg. I am hoping to get it early next week. I noticed ASUS has added the Cube to their website finally. It looks as though you can download their code as well. I noticed in the file a bootloader file. So I think gaining root might be easy.
cj_000
1.6 Donut

Post by cj_000 »

007_shark wrote:I pre-ordered mine from Newegg. I am hoping to get it early next week. I noticed ASUS has added the Cube to their website finally. It looks as though you can download their code as well. I noticed in the file a bootloader file. So I think gaining root might be easy.
Well, the bootloader source code isn't really, if you look at it, its just a few generic files, not really related to the bootloader at all, mostly string and printf stuff. What's worse, it's mostly generic linux includes anyway. However, we do have root - we will keep everyone posted (make sure to follow @GTVHacker and me too, because random plug- @cj_000 )
bigrob8181
Android 1.0

Post by bigrob8181 »

Just ordered mine with next day shipping. Excited to see what you guys have in store.

GTVHacker ‏@gtvhacker 12 May
We know cool things are coming at #GoogleIO but we've also got big things coming in the next 72 hours. #CubeRoot http://i.imgur.com/0RhvCz2.png