Newegg shipping GTV100, Amazon currently on hold

Balthazar B
Android 1.0

Newegg shipping GTV100, Amazon currently on hold

Post by Balthazar B »

As far as I can tell, as of this posting Newegg is the only online retailer with the NeoTV Prime (GTV100) in stock and shipping. Amazon appears to be getting close, but they don't have stock yet.
Jarhead
1.5 Cupcake
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Newegg shipping GTV100, Amazon currently on hold

Post by Jarhead »

Mine may be here on Monday. Supposed to be Tuesday but the tracking shows it in my 'local' Fedex already.
jmprnbr1
Android 1.0

Post by jmprnbr1 »

can the Neo gtv control the TV and set top box like the other gtv boxes. The net gear support guy I talked to said it only controlled the Neo TV. I really think he was wrong but just wanted to check with someone who owns one.
gdeeble
1.5 Cupcake

Post by gdeeble »

jmprnbr1 wrote:can the Neo gtv control the TV and set top box like the other gtv boxes. The net gear support guy I talked to said it only controlled the Neo TV. I really think he was wrong but just wanted to check with someone who owns one.
It can control the NeoTV, a Set Top Box, and TV.. Mind you the later have limited functions on the remote. Also the STB + TV can be troublesome from 1 IR Blaster but is possible, as I have it my "Dish Joey" sitting behind the right side of the TV and can hit both.