Pulse Update

Wisefire
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Pulse Update

Post by Wisefire »

It was announced that the GTV3 update would roll out 4/1-4/5. I haven't gotten it, no tricks work. Anyone get it, perhaps with a URL or the ZIP?
FMKaiba
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Pulse Update

Post by FMKaiba »

If i get the update... ever... i will pull it and post it, my two pulses are still not updating..
Wisefire
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by Wisefire »

Mine updated, but I wasn't home. Can't seem to find the temp ZIP file either.
Jarhead
1.5 Cupcake
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Post by Jarhead »

If it updated the zip would have been deleted.
DOMin8or
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Sony NSZ-GS7 (v2 streamer)

Post by DOMin8or »

i`ve bought 5 devices.
one of these devices has updated automaticly (accendentally) to 3.22, a few days past.
but the box has a friend of mine, now. (boxes was ordered on ebay.com and i use it in germany)
he lost his root(maybe it was never perfect rooted.), but its from 2.xx to 3.xx. i have not tested it by my self.
what about root on new firmware?

any infos? its very very quiet about gtv boxes with hdmi input. :-(((
(i have a sony gtv, too. but no root since today. only root teasing videos on youtube. disappointing)

(that cheap china stuff works well. prerooted from factory, any app rulez on their android 4.0, but they has got no HDMI input...)
stussy
Android 1.0

Post by stussy »

DOMin8or wrote:i`ve bought 5 devices.
one of these devices has updated automaticly (accendentally) to 3.22, a few days past.
but the box has a friend of mine, now. (boxes was ordered on ebay.com and i use it in germany)
he lost his root(maybe it was never perfect rooted.), but its from 2.xx to 3.xx. i have not tested it by my self.
what about root on new firmware?

any infos? its very very quiet about gtv boxes with hdmi input. :-(((
(i have a sony gtv, too. but no root since today. only root teasing videos on youtube. disappointing)

(that cheap china stuff works well. prerooted from factory, any app rulez on their android 4.0, but they has got no HDMI input...)

Well i just got my one last week orderd from amazon around 3 weeks ago and rooted ok was on old firmware