Control FTA device with Hisense remote

kermit_01
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: NSZ-GT1 (Bluray Player)

Re: Control FTA device with Hisense remote

Post by kermit_01 »

rda wrote:Hi,

I got Pulse yesterday and configured it easily. It can control my Dishnetwork receiver box easily but I want to control FTA (Free To Air) hacked dish HD box with it.. Does anyone know whow can I manually add / search remote ? Going over each manufacturer in the Pulse database will take for ever...

I can watch FTA signal via Pulse so setup is correct.. only issue is that I cannot change channels or use features like live on TV and one click channel change.

Any help will be really appreciated.. Thanks in advance.

FTA Receiver Details :- Dreamlink HD

The pulse can only control one box at a time. As long as your not trying to set up both.... I've never messed with FTA but since you says its a 'Dreamlink HD' I'm assuming its not listed under dreamlink and model number. You may want to check under Dish for the manufacturer (if it is a dishnetwork box). My DirectTV box was listed under DirecTV and not under Philips the manufacturer. If its not you might get lucky picking a similar model number. For example I have a Samsung sound bar. Its not listed as an available model under the pulse but similar ones were, I selected one with a very close model number (essentially the same one I have only bigger) and it worked.