No Playon

lartomar2002
Android 1.0

No Playon

Post by lartomar2002 »

When I first got the Co-Star I could access playon by using the Chrome browser and entering m.playon.tv in search and it would find it and I could play videos. 5 days ago I had both my Win 7 pc HDD and Nethear router both died at the same time. I did not know the router had died also until I got a new HDD from HP. I did try resetting the router and tried everything in the manual. I went to Walmart (cheaper than Radio Shack and Best Buys) found a Belkin N750 DB router for the same price I paid for the Netgear 5 years ago. Now when I try to access Playon the A/V does not sync. I read that GTV Box would let you play Playon but I tried discovering UPNP/DLNA server and it will not do it. I tried the GTV Box search for m.playon.tv, g.playon.tv, and gtv.playon.tv and it does not find it I am using a wired network. I have been discussing this with playon support and we have exhuasted everything they can suggest. So I only have two thoughts, one either Vizio is blocking Playon or second the router is the problem. But Playon support help me to set up a dedicated port for it. I can use the Chrome browser on the pc and can access m.playo.tv and play videos with no problem. Do you guys have any suggestions?
Nothing right in my left brain, nothing left in my right brain.