i got mine gs7 one week ago. so far, so good.
now we/i need root.^^
- titanium backup
- usb dvb-t tuner driver (and a enigma2 like app)
- usb dvbs2 tuner driver (and a enigma2 like app)
- cardsharing (server+clients)
- new apps with infos overlayed. (4 example 2 line rss reader, like N24 / NTV)
- "push message display" configuration tool (charset, shadow, color, transparenz, size, duration, scroll speed)
- market fix
- accellerometer enabler for all apps. (the accelerometer test tool will not start.)
- touchpad activation option, if the touchpad is at backside.(this works, its only on not usable option)
- maybe a fix for not running apps. and there are a looooot of not working apps.
- removing bloatware and not used services/daemons
- kernel and fw updates / patches / enhancements
- open gl update. (preinstalled fw is android 3.2)
- open gl resolution limiter to smartphone resolution..., with fullscreen hardware scaler.
an3dbench XL runs @1856x1044 pixels with 7-24 frames/sec
IMHO racing games @800x480 would be akzeptable and maybe this could bring full 50 frame speed.
- ram optimizations, because IR Blaster daemon crashes some times. (it forces to restart daemon continous)
(or a IR Blaster update)
- Ir-Blaster dosn`t know my SONY BDV-E980W Soundsystem/BR Player.
(thats an hot actual device. *sony shame on you!!*)
- fix for the short blackscreen, if you switch back from Picture in Picture mode to fullscreen tv.
- PIP configurator tool with more options, than 2 different sizes... (different borders, free scalable,...)
- proxy server with live injection for faking ID`s (hulu etc)
- and many many more...