please help with hulu plus

heatherstab86
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Sony NSZ-GS7 (v2 streamer)

please help with hulu plus

Post by heatherstab86 »

Hello I have the Sony nsz-gs7 Google TV I have a hulu plus membership and would like to use it on my Google TV I am new to this but a fast learner I need help in detail thank you very much for your time Heatherstab86 :)
heatherstab86
Android 1.0

Re: please help with hulu plus

Post by heatherstab86 »

Dose any one have any ideas or do I have to root it? Please help I want to get the most out of my device I just don't know where to start thank you
your_mom
Android 1.0

Post by your_mom »

I'm rooted and took a quick look, unfortunately it wanted me to setup an account which I didn't have time for. There are some other options which are decent. I've been using showbox lately, just make sure you dismiss the update when the app starts up. Just Google xda showbox app and you should easily be able to find it.
your_mom
Android 1.0

Post by your_mom »

Man is it quiet in this forum. I finally got some free time to check hulu. I had to change my user agent string to Google chrome, windows XP version. You can find the user agent at useragentstring.com. Find xp version, copy the user agent string, then go to settings in chrome -> advanced settings, under the hood, select custom user agent and paste the string in, hit the OK button and reboot the box. I'm rooted, so I don't know if this will work without root. I can tell you its not the best experience, but it works. Good luck!