Vudu.apk Now Officially Works On NSZ-GS7

Wisdom
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Vudu.apk Now Officially Works On NSZ-GS7

Post by Wisdom »

NSZ-GS7 owners go here for the working version Vudu app http://www.mediafire.com/?tdyx99jfjb5xnac ....! (Side Loading Required)

A recent NSZ-GS7 OTA update maybe required ....!

*(Vudu is now officially added in with the new NSZ-GS7 latest current OTA update) ....

*WORKS LIKE A CHARM .....!
Last edited by Wisdom on Wed May 01, 2013 4:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
killer4110
Contributor

Re: Vudu.apk Pulled From Vizio Co-Star

Post by killer4110 »

Wisdom wrote:Here below is the link to the Vudu.apk pulled from the v4.6.0 Google TV 3 Vizio Co-Star ... When trying to play a movie via the NSZ-GS7 everything works, except you get a blank screen with audio only ... If you fast forward the movie, you can see the movie, same thing with the rewind ... Viewing movie "Trailers" everything works great, playing movie trailers works very well, no problems at all ...

I'm praying that some of you experts can fix this Vudu.apk to work with Sony's NSZ-GS7, thanks a ton and a truck load in advance ..

The Vudu.apk download is here http://www.mediafire.com/?ya3g3ovtb73iyvd ....
How do you know if this works or not? You don't own a Sony Google TV, as a matter of fact you're saying it's crap on all of the other forums and social networks. I believe you said you feel sorry for all Sony owners and the Co-Star is the best device, but yet you come here asking for help?

If a Sony owner needs help, direct them to this forum, don't ask these guys for help so you can run back to the other forums claiming you figured it out. :x
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
Wisdom
Android 1.0

Post by Wisdom »

killer4110 wrote:
Wisdom wrote:Here below is the link to the Vudu.apk pulled from the v4.6.0 Google TV 3 Vizio Co-Star ... When trying to play a movie via the NSZ-GS7 everything works, except you get a blank screen with audio only ... If you fast forward the movie, you can see the movie, same thing with the rewind ... Viewing movie "Trailers" everything works great, playing movie trailers works very well, no problems at all ...

I'm praying that some of you experts can fix this Vudu.apk to work with Sony's NSZ-GS7, thanks a ton and a truck load in advance ..

The Vudu.apk download is here SEE LINK ABOVE OR BELOW ....
How do you know if this works or not? You don't own a Sony Google TV, as a matter of fact you're saying it's crap on all of the other forums and social networks. I believe you said you feel sorry for all Sony owners and the Co-Star is the best device, but yet you come here asking for help?

If a Sony owner needs help, direct them to this forum, don't ask these guys for help so you can run back to the other forums claiming you figured it out. :x
Man this has nothing do with what you are talking about, you are totally out of context ... Now you are Miss Cleo ...!
Last edited by Wisdom on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wisdom
Android 1.0

Post by Wisdom »

NSZ-GS7 owners go here for the working version Vudu app http://www.mediafire.com/?tdyx99jfjb5xnac ....! (Side Loading Required)

A recent NSZ-GS7 OTA update maybe required ....!

*(Vudu is now officially added in with the new NSZ-GS7 latest current OTA update) ....

*WORKS LIKE A CHARM .....!
muppet
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Sony NSZ-GS7 (v2 streamer)

Re: Vudu.apk Now Officially Works On NSZ-GS7

Post by muppet »

and again we guys in the Netherlands can't use any of this apps.... i feel a bit sorry to life here...
zübü
Android 1.0

Post by zübü »

vudu not workıng in turkey.nszgs7 says not support ın your country.what must I do....
pmcd
Android 1.0

Post by pmcd »

It works fine with rel08.

philip
pmcd
Android 1.0

Post by pmcd »

muppet wrote:and again we guys in the Netherlands can't use any of this apps.... i feel a bit sorry to life here...
Why can't you use them?

philip
muppet
Android 1.0

Post by muppet »

pmcd wrote:
muppet wrote:and again we guys in the Netherlands can't use any of this apps.... i feel a bit sorry to life here...
Why can't you use them?

philip

because it says it's not availeble in your region/country