Pandora Continuous Play

Got something to discuss and it doesnt fit in the other catergories, place it here.

Moderator: Revue Mod

teckels
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Pandora Continuous Play

Post by teckels »

Hi, Please help! All I want is to have music keep playing when I switch to live tv. This worked with Pandora when I originally purchased Google TV Logitech Revue. After the first update it stopped and now on 3.2 it still does not. Does anyone know anything about this? Sometime it asks me if I would like music to continue playing but no matter what it does not keep playing. I tried slacker radio and that did not work. Anyone else figure anything out to make this work? It's really all I want. Thank you.
teckels
Android 1.0

Re: Pandora Continuous Play

Post by teckels »

I got this from Pandora, nothing worked, reaching out to Logitech...

Sorry to hear about this. We've heard that this occurs for a small amount of listeners, but we've been unable to reproduce it. The issue usually is specific to the network or to the device itself.

First make sure that your device has the latest Firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

* Try connecting directly via an ethernet cable rather than wirelessly (if you have this option on your device), and see if it works better.
* Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
* Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

You can also contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings.
havikx
1.6 Donut

Post by havikx »

teckels wrote:I got this from Pandora, nothing worked, reaching out to Logitech...

Sorry to hear about this. We've heard that this occurs for a small amount of listeners, but we've been unable to reproduce it. The issue usually is specific to the network or to the device itself.

First make sure that your device has the latest Firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

* Try connecting directly via an ethernet cable rather than wirelessly (if you have this option on your device), and see if it works better.
* Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
* Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

You can also contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings.
This whole response sounds like a generalized response ready to give out for anyone who owns a revue and is having issues. Logitech is definately ready to drop support.
HTC one s - cm10 jellybean unofficial
T-mobile g1 - cm6
T-Mobile g2- andromadus ics beta
T-Mobile hd2- cm9 by tytung
HP touchpad- CM9 alpha 2
Logitech revue- OTA downgrade 3.1
Member xda forums
havikx
1.6 Donut

Post by havikx »

Double. Sorry.
HTC one s - cm10 jellybean unofficial
T-mobile g1 - cm6
T-Mobile g2- andromadus ics beta
T-Mobile hd2- cm9 by tytung
HP touchpad- CM9 alpha 2
Logitech revue- OTA downgrade 3.1
Member xda forums
teckels
Android 1.0

Post by teckels »

I tried creating a new pandora account and factory reset revue. Any other ideas? I uninstalled the update but cannot remove it compeletly from my system. I would be willing to roll back to previous firmware and start over but could not find out how to do that.
teckels
Android 1.0

Post by teckels »

What network troubleshooting steps did you have in mind Valda?
teckels
Android 1.0

Post by teckels »

Any crazy ideas to make this work again?