Launcher Pro on GTV

Got something to discuss and it doesnt fit in the other catergories, place it here.

Moderator: Revue Mod

IAM4D7
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Launcher Pro on GTV

Post by IAM4D7 »

Not sure if anyone else has tried this but, Launcher Pro works beautifully on the Revue. I prefer it much more than the clunky GTV 2.0 Desktop. Cheers ^_^
Discovered
2.2 Froyo

Re: Launcher Pro on GTV

Post by Discovered »

it is okay, but I just use gtv launcher.
LGVM670 - CM 9
IPhone 3GS - IOS 5.1.1
Revue - HC 3.2
Aspire 3000 - JoliOS
IAM4D7
Android 1.0

Post by IAM4D7 »

Excellent. I spent some time with it and changed up all the dock shortcuts, added the google search bar and the evernote 4x1 widget. The bamboo live wallpaper from the market makes it all come together nicely.

I'd have to say that Launcher pro makes the desktop on GTV a bit more customizable, and really allows you to see your wallpaper.
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by killer4110 »

IAM4D7 wrote:Excellent. I spent some time with it and changed up all the dock shortcuts, added the google search bar and the evernote 4x1 widget. The bamboo live wallpaper from the market makes it all come together nicely.

I'd have to say that Launcher pro makes the desktop on GTV a bit more customizable, and really allows you to see your wallpaper.
You might want to try...

aHome
Go Launcher
HoneyComb Launcher
ICS Launcher
dxTop Pro Launcher

There a couple more,but i can't remember the names, but all of these work on the Revue......
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
Jarhead
1.5 Cupcake

Post by Jarhead »

The problem is you lose your notifications if you use another home app. There was another thing that was lost but I don't remember now, losing the notifications was the biggest thing I didn't like.
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by killer4110 »

Jarhead wrote:The problem is you lose your notifications if you use another home app. There was another thing that was lost but I don't remember now, losing the notifications was the biggest thing I didn't like.
Same here, i need my notifications......
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
Jarhead
1.5 Cupcake

Post by Jarhead »

The TV app was the other thing, but theres a button on the keyboard for that so it wasn't a big deal for me.