Seen this on Android Community

Got something to discuss and it doesnt fit in the other catergories, place it here.

Moderator: Revue Mod

azrat
Android 1.0

Seen this on Android Community

Post by azrat »

killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Re: Seen this on Android Community

Post by killer4110 »

Has anyone received the security update yet?
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
havikx
1.6 Donut
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Post by havikx »

this news only frustrates me even further. we have seen release day and release day come by us. we have gotten 2 leaked versions of the honeycomb software...one of which is pretty damn close to a final release. we are all waiting til the "end of summer" for the release. here we are, the very last day of summer, and we are told a minor update....BUT MORE COMING IN WEEKs.

this sounds like a good way of pushing the release date again without angering people. the sooner they release the update... the sooner we will have development...and the sooner we will have some worth while apps.

they released the sdk over two weeks ago so developers can make their apps gtv compatible. we have gotten 2 new apps since. 1 being tnt. whoopee.

very disappointing news to me. i've been waiting everyday for the past week for the gtv update. AND WHERE IS MY PORTAL 2 FREE DLC??
HTC one s - cm10 jellybean unofficial
T-mobile g1 - cm6
T-Mobile g2- andromadus ics beta
T-Mobile hd2- cm9 by tytung
HP touchpad- CM9 alpha 2
Logitech revue- OTA downgrade 3.1
Member xda forums
tcrews
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Post by tcrews »

Along with that...is everyone else now able to click on "my apps" in the market and it work? It never worked on my Revue until today...always gave an error page/not found before.
txyaloo
Android 1.0

Post by txyaloo »

tcrews wrote:Along with that...is everyone else now able to click on "my apps" in the market and it work? It never worked on my Revue until today...always gave an error page/not found before.
It's been working on mine for a little over a week. I actually got an app update notification the other day, though.
HNF
Android 1.0

Post by HNF »

It's disappointing news since Ice Cream Sandwich is coming soon which means Google TV will be outdated again.