User requested I upload your paid app to a public dropbox.

Talk about apps goes here.
famewolf
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

User requested I upload your paid app to a public dropbox.

Post by famewolf »

@mcd2000

I am unable to forward the pm to you as I only recently joined however I received the following message which I promptly reported.

================
Message subject: GTVBox
Sent: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:50 pm
To: famewolf

Hi

can you please upload GTVBox Video Player v.0.65 to gtvhacker dropbox account?

login: [email protected]
password: GTV2011

Thx
mcd2000
Ice Cream Sandwich
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Re: User requested I upload your paid app to a public dropbo

Post by mcd2000 »

I uploaded old versions by myself to the Dropbox, because people on this forum helped to test the app.
I still send apk for free to testers.
But now it seems, that most active people here already have a paid version (just tired of updating from Dropbox). So, I stopped posting...

Oh, f*** this. I am just greedy. However, if someone has a reason to not buy my app, send me a request for apk directly.

Also, if someone want to test it, you can buy the app and then ask me for refund in couple of days. That's OK.
ViMu Player
ViMu/GTVBox Google+ page
My devices: Logitech Revue, Sony NSZ-GT1, Sony NSZ-GS7, Vizio Co-Star, Hisense Pulse (rooted), ASUS Qube and some others...
famewolf
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Post by famewolf »

I think you well deserve the $3 you ask for this app. Being a frugal person I tried every app I could find that was free prior to trying yours and none did the job. I'm a retired software developer and I don't see anything wrong with you getting paid for the hard work you've done and the continuing enhancements you provide. He asked for the apk in your support thread and you declined and then he went behind the scenes and tried to get it from me....if anyone is greedy I don't think it's you.
replaytv5000
1.5 Cupcake
GTV Device Owned: NSX-40GT1 (Internet TV)

Post by replaytv5000 »

mcd2000 wrote:I uploaded old versions by myself to the Dropbox, because people on this forum helped to test the app.
I still send apk for free to testers.
But now it seems, that most active people here already have a paid version (just tired of updating from Dropbox). So, I stopped posting...

Oh, f*** this. I am just greedy. However, if someone has a reason to not buy my app, send me a request for apk directly.

Also, if someone want to test it, you can buy the app and then ask me for refund in couple of days. That's OK.
Hey MCD2000, sent you a DM...
Cortito
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by Cortito »

somebody change password, please refresh pass
Thx