GTVBox on NSZ-GT1 and Ipad Airplay

Talk about apps goes here.
lazyleg
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: NSZ-GT1 (Bluray Player)

GTVBox on NSZ-GT1 and Ipad Airplay

Post by lazyleg »

I am using GTVBox on my NSZ-GT1 to display Airplay stream from my iPad and iPhone 4s. Pictures, videos, YouTube worked without any issues (got audio and video). However, I am unable to get my music player to work. I know I have the right setup and IOS version as everything else worked. Am I missing something. Please help.

***Nevermind, I got my answer from MCD2000 on another forum. GTV does not support music with Airplay.
ventrillo
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: NSX-40GT1 (Internet TV)

Re: GTVBox on NSZ-GT1 and Ipad Airplay

Post by ventrillo »

Does it work with video though? Cause I tried it with my iPad and iPhone 4S n both didn't playback only YouTube.
mcd2000
Ice Cream Sandwich
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by mcd2000 »

ventrillo wrote:Does it work with video though? Cause I tried it with my iPad and iPhone 4S n both didn't playback only YouTube.
Look at the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUZJemGAiLk
It shows playback of local stored videos (downloaded from iTunes University and camera recorded). It is supposed to work like this.
ViMu Player
ViMu/GTVBox Google+ page
My devices: Logitech Revue, Sony NSZ-GT1, Sony NSZ-GS7, Vizio Co-Star, Hisense Pulse (rooted), ASUS Qube and some others...
ELItheICEman
Android 1.0

Post by ELItheICEman »

I've noticed no AirPlay services even running on the NSX-40GT1, which I still don't understand. Something must be different about the TV versus the other GTV devices.

mcd2000 - did it help last time / would it help now if I tried saving some logs and sending them to you? I would think there's something buried in there but I'm not knowledgeable enough to find it.
mcd2000
Ice Cream Sandwich

Post by mcd2000 »

ELItheICEman wrote:I've noticed no AirPlay services even running on the NSX-40GT1, which I still don't understand. Something must be different about the TV versus the other GTV devices.

mcd2000 - did it help last time / would it help now if I tried saving some logs and sending them to you? I would think there's something buried in there but I'm not knowledgeable enough to find it.
Have you tried the latest version v0.3?
There is also another app in the market called Airtight. Try it.
ViMu Player
ViMu/GTVBox Google+ page
My devices: Logitech Revue, Sony NSZ-GT1, Sony NSZ-GS7, Vizio Co-Star, Hisense Pulse (rooted), ASUS Qube and some others...
ELItheICEman
Android 1.0

Post by ELItheICEman »

Tried v0.3, still nothing. I'll check out Airtight later though. Thanks for the heads-up!
ELItheICEman
Android 1.0

Post by ELItheICEman »

Not to be a pest, but still not having any luck with the TV. I did just get a NSZ-GT1 for the living room, and that works perfectly with AirPlay. Dunno what else I can provide that would help. Regardless, I don't think it's that big a deal since you're working on plenty of more important stuff right now.
mcd2000
Ice Cream Sandwich

Post by mcd2000 »

ELItheICEman wrote:Not to be a pest, but still not having any luck with the TV. I did just get a NSZ-GT1 for the living room, and that works perfectly with AirPlay. Dunno what else I can provide that would help. Regardless, I don't think it's that big a deal since you're working on plenty of more important stuff right now.
There's an epic 10 page thread on googletvforum.org about Airplay on gtvbox with lots of ideas including traffic sniffing. Check it: http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/goog ... rplay.html
ViMu Player
ViMu/GTVBox Google+ page