Ho to install Google TV Apps from Market?

Talk about apps goes here.
deborahaporter
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Ho to install Google TV Apps from Market?

Post by deborahaporter »

I see a selection of Google TV apps in Market but my device will not allow me to download any. The message is my device is not compatible and Google does not see my device listed when I sign-in. Does anyone know how to add multiple devices to your google account so you can download apps? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :?
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Re: Ho to install Google TV Apps from Market?

Post by killer4110 »

deborahaporter wrote:I see a selection of Google TV apps in Market but my device will not allow me to download any. The message is my device is not compatible and Google does not see my device listed when I sign-in. Does anyone know how to add multiple devices to your google account so you can download apps? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :?
If you are running the Leaked version of HoneyComb 3.1 then you should be able to download Apps from the market,you will not be able to download the Apps from your computer to your Google TV,they way you can with your cell phone or tab.You can side load apps http://youtu.be/h7n4_gf6580 onto your Google TV,
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
deborahaporter
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Post by deborahaporter »

How do i find out if I'm running honeycomb .... when i checked it said I'm running android 2.1?
HNF
Android 1.0

Post by HNF »

If you were running Honeycomb, you would've rooted your device and installed it. You'd also be running version 3.0.