Avaliable from Google Play Store.
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL SUPPORT THREAD of GTVBox Video Player / ViMu Player.
Please ask your questions here and do not create new threads.
Remember, that if you post a review on Google Play with some question, I am not able to respond. It is just impossible to do!
- Navigation and playback from internal storage and USB drives.
- Navigation and playback from Windows shares (SMB).
- Navigation and playback from WebDAV servers.
- Navigation and playback from NFS servers (Experimental!).
- Navigation and playback from UPnP/DLNA servers.
- Playback of video files in all formats supported by your Google TV device from local drives or remote shares.
- Switching audio tracks in multilingual files.
- Support for external SRT subtitles in any encoding (you need to have an srt (lower case extension) file in the same directory as your movie file like movie.mkv and movie.srt).
- Support for embedded MKV text subtitles (Experimental SRT/SSA. Enable "MKV extended support" feature). [fish-sticks] styles are partially supported.
- Support for external audio track in M4A and MKA formats.
- M3U playlists support.
- Streaming of video and images from iPhone/iPodTouch/iPad (including YouTube) over Airplay. First Airplay app for Google TV platform! (Experimental. Music streaming and DRM are not supported yet).
- Streaming of video and music from Android phone with DoubleTwist+Airsync app.
- Streaming (progressive download) from HTTP/HTTPS sources. IceStream/IceFilms is partially supported.
- Movie covers and movie sheets are supported now! Use Movienizer or ThumbGen to generate images for your Google TV.
SUPPORTED MEDIA FORMATS
For the updated feature list and list of supported media formats visit GTVBox Video Player site