A new list of working apps?

Talk about apps goes here.
tht1guy
Android 1.0

A new list of working apps?

Post by tht1guy »

We had a nice list of working apps going and a dropbox before the new leak we should try to get the same thing going. Anyone wanna help?
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Re: A new list of working apps?

Post by killer4110 »

tht1guy wrote:We had a nice list of working apps going and a dropbox before the new leak we should try to get the same thing going. Anyone wanna help?
I will have one up tonight, i am working on it now, alot of testing, installing and reboots going on here,my wife thinks i spend too much time with the TV :lol:
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
vastonsmith
Android 1.0

Re: A new list of working apps?

Post by vastonsmith »

Hey everybody, i purchased a virgin revue last night and i got a usb to serial cable from staples. I was wondering if i could use that to hyperterm into the uart. i guess im a little confused about all of them. Would a usb to serial cable have ttl? I soldered the TX, RX and Ground from the revue motherbard to the pinout on a db9 serial cable. I dont know where to put the 3.3 volt. Or if i can even use a serial to usb cable at all for this... Can you go directly from the Uart pin on the revue motherboard directly into a serial port on the back of a computer? or do you need the usb-ttl chip.