Confirmed Working Apps

Talk about apps goes here.
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Re: Confirmed Working Apps

Post by killer4110 »

danger-rat wrote:
killer4110 wrote:Spare Parts will not install for me,anybody have this issue?
The version from my rooted nook color installed fine, but there are very few features that I find useful...[/quot
Are you able to view Apps in full screen as to half the screen. Such as engadget , or anything else..
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
jm9843
Android 1.0

Post by jm9843 »

First post updated with details on the shared Dropbox account for confirmed working apk's.
killer4110
Contributor

Post by killer4110 »

Are we allowed to post screen shots, i would like to see how people have customized their home screens, and maybe screen shots of certain Apps working...........
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
jd567890
Android 1.0

Post by jd567890 »

killer4110 wrote:Are we allowed to post screen shots, i would like to see how people have customized their home screens, and maybe screen shots of certain Apps working...........
Is there an easy way of taking a screen shot of the revue in action?
joedeveloper
1.5 Cupcake

Post by joedeveloper »

jd567890 wrote:
killer4110 wrote:Are we allowed to post screen shots, i would like to see how people have customized their home screens, and maybe screen shots of certain Apps working...........
Is there an easy way of taking a screen shot of the revue in action?
Here is something you can try:

1. Make sure you have the Android SDK installed http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
2. Once installed and have the various versions downloaded there should be a tool in the "Tools" folder.
3. C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\tools\DDMS.bat (on windows)

DDMS will pull up an app. As long as you are connected via ADB (might have to USB but try via adb connect IPaddress:5555 - Instructions on ADB here >>> http://forum.gtvhacker.com/revue/topic31.html) first to see if it shows up that way.

DDMS will let you take a screen shot.

Screenshot of my phone showing up (not at home to test with my Revue)

Screenshot of where to capture a screen shot

I'll try this later too when I'm home, but it's worth a shot. It doesn't require root.
killer4110
Contributor

Post by killer4110 »

That's nice, thanks, I'm gonna try it, but ARE we allowed to post pics within the forum, i never did read the rules, and I don't want to get banned..
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
joedeveloper
1.5 Cupcake

Post by joedeveloper »

killer4110 wrote:That's nice, thanks, I'm gonna try it, but ARE we allowed to post pics within the forum, i never did read the rules, and I don't want to get banned..
What forum are you from that they would ban you? LOL I just posted some pics, so I doubt they would ban. Just post to imgur.com and link it up.
Itsjusttim
Android 1.0

Post by Itsjusttim »

jd567890 wrote:Skype installs fine from Mobilism Market. Anyone have a workable webcam than can test to see if it can serve as a replacement for the logitech app?
Has anyone tested this with a webcam? It would be nice not to have to be stuck to only the + $130 logitech tv camera.
HNF
Android 1.0

Post by HNF »

I also wonder if a web cam would work?

Has anyone tested the Google Calendar app/widget?
albertmartel
Android 1.0

Post by albertmartel »

Itsjusttim wrote:
jd567890 wrote:Skype installs fine from Mobilism Market. Anyone have a workable webcam than can test to see if it can serve as a replacement for the logitech app?
Has anyone tested this with a webcam? It would be nice not to have to be stuck to only the + $130 logitech tv camera.
I was able to install Skype however it keep asking you to re-install it once you enter your username & pw.. But i have yet to fine a webcam app that will work with the leak update.. i think we have to wait for the final version for that..