please send me an invite

my email is [email protected]

thanks
benkagan
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Confirmed Working Apps

Post by benkagan »

Actually, the cool thing about dropbox is that even if things are deleted, they can be recovered.

Also I was wondering, could you/we(the DP group) request that people adding APKs to the folder include some form of explanation of the app. either we create a text file and update it or even better, if you add an APK, included a URL link to the Google PLAY or official site page. That way we know if it's a paid app or free and what version it is.

I've tried googling some of the file names without success.

If you/the group like this idea, I can make links for current apks (that I can find).
killer4110 wrote: You can upload your own APK's , just try not to put duplicate's in the folder. Please don't delete anything.

You can share paid apps if you want. :D
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by killer4110 »

benkagan wrote:Actually, the cool thing about dropbox is that even if things are deleted, they can be recovered.

Also I was wondering, could you/we(the DP group) request that people adding APKs to the folder include some form of explanation of the app. either we create a text file and update it or even better, if you add an APK, included a URL link to the Google PLAY or official site page. That way we know if it's a paid app or free and what version it is.

If you/the group like this idea, I can make links for current apks (that I can find).
killer4110 wrote: You can upload your own APK's , just try not to put duplicate's in the folder. Please don't delete anything.

You can share paid apps if you want. :D
That's a great idea, feel free to to make links if you have the time.

Thank You :D
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
mawcuzz
Android 1.0

Post by mawcuzz »

killer4110 wrote:I have a shared drop-box account, if you would like access to it send me your email address, if you don't want to make it public send it to me in a private message.

I do not want this drop-box to be public like the last one, this will be just for GTVhacker.

I love this site and just recently got a Vizio-Co-Star, still working out the kinks with the plex media app, though it does work on my roku....??? Anyhow I would love access to some of those apk files to really get the co-star humming along.

[email protected]
brad.nemitz
Android 1.0

Post by brad.nemitz »

I'd love to get added to the dropbox! Thanks!

[email protected]
benkagan
Android 1.0

Post by benkagan »

OK, you may have noticed that your dropbox is exploding with URL links.
Without installing any of the apps, I've attempted to search and track all the apps I could and create URL link files to the Google Play store.
Also since I didn't install any of the apps, I don't know what version they are or whether they are FREE or PRO versions.
In saving links, usually I assumed that they were the PRO versions

File names that were too simple (vague) or obscure i skipped. If you know what these Apps are, please feel free to add a link and/or update the APK name.
Also with APK files that use the COM first naming convention I usually added the app name to the beginning of the file.
I did this so when you sort alphabetically the link and apk should sort together.

If you add a new APK, please try to add the Google Play or Amazon App URL link (amazon links did something weird for me, I had to rename them after uploading to DB)

Hope it's useful to you.

killer4110 wrote:
benkagan wrote:Actually, the cool thing about dropbox is that even if things are deleted, they can be recovered.

That's a great idea, feel free to to make links if you have the time.

Thank You :D
brad.nemitz
Android 1.0

Post by brad.nemitz »

So, I've got the "Play Movies & TV" app installed on my CoStar so I can watch stuff I've purchased, but the audio isn't synced correctly. I tried using the lip sync settings (both on the costar and on my tv), but neither actually seem to help - it just makes it worse.

Has anyone else run into this problem?
jvarnell
Android 1.0

Post by jvarnell »

I'd love to get added to the dropbox! Thanks!

[email protected]
msom2008
Android 1.0

Post by msom2008 »

please add me to the Dropbox .. my email is [email protected]

thanks
mostafa.hamad
Android 1.0