Android 1.0

Re: Confirmed Working Apps

Post by myshyak »

My Finding so far:
- Engadget works perfectly
- widgets from Yandex weather & probki, more actual for FSU countries
- Russian Tv app
- Entbay Tv
Google Music works in general, but getting a notice thati have ho be online to listen music-tried both with ethernet and wifi
Found one video player that seems not to fc, but d not manage to make it work normally: MVideoplayer
With Astro managed to connct over Sftp to my Network Storage, but still could not play files from there (only over DNLA and Logitech Media Player)
Flash version on 3.1 is 10.2.163.91
myshyak
Android 1.0

Post by myshyak »

One more- managed to set up Torrent Fu to rule my transmission, installed on my nas
Now can download torrent files and handle it with torrent fu
Minu that have to go to Download each time to execute it
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by killer4110 »

I have the Google I/O live wallpaper running on my Revue,i have noticed that it bleeds through my live TV, i was on the phone complaining about my sat signal(Direct TV) then i switched back to a stock wallpaper and the problem was gone. I really liked having Live wallpaper :(
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
hharte
Android 1.0

Post by hharte »

joedeveloper wrote:
kentoe wrote:
joedeveloper wrote: Better Terminal Pro - http://i.imgur.com/FhRIah.jpg

How did you get BTP to work? Mine kept force closing before the terminal was launched.
Have to download the paid version from the market. I figured it was a good buy, I tried a bunch of other versions prior to paying for it, none of which worked.

It only FC's after closing the app when you are done, not a big deal.
BTEP v3.41 supports x86 and should work on Revue. If you send me the logcat of the crash on exit, I will try to fix it. BTEP with x86 support uses the x86 NDK provided by GTVHacker. For other apps that use the NDK to create native shared libraries, the source will have to be recompiled with x86 NDkfrom GTVhacker. Even though Google's NDKr6 supports x86, it doesn't seem to work on GTV. One issue is that GTV does not have libc.so and libdl.so available, and the other issue is that the ABI for gtv is set to "none."

Does BTEP show up in the Market on GTV?

Thanks,
Howard
-Howard

---
MagicAndroidApps.com - Home of Better Terminal Emulator Pro, now supporting Google TV.
npavlo
Android 1.0

Post by npavlo »

danger-rat wrote:The pre-installed Chrome2TV app is working well.
You need to set it up in the Android settings menu, and also need the chrome2phone extension in your chrome browser.

Just wish they had a Phone2TV variant... :/
I can't find the setting for this? I got the google TV apk working right. This would be awesome.

***EDIT
Nevermind
Settings, input devices
boarder
Android 1.0

Post by boarder »

I want to run divx or xvid files off network can anyone conform rockstar or mebo player?
txyaloo
Android 1.0

Post by txyaloo »

boarder wrote:I want to run divx or xvid files off network can anyone conform rockstar or mebo player?
Neither work. No video apps work other than logitech's player.
danger-rat
Contributor

Post by danger-rat »

txyaloo wrote:
boarder wrote:I want to run divx or xvid files off network can anyone conform rockstar or mebo player?
Neither work. No video apps work other than logitech's player.
The media player built into estrongs file manager works, and has better capabilities...
Last edited by danger-rat on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
gdeeble
1.5 Cupcake

Post by gdeeble »

So I was thinking, since we're looking for working apps, and side loading some, why not create a Dropbox where we can all share and upload the apk's we find working. This would make it easier than hunting through the App Market right now since 90% of the downloads refuse due to the fact that they say "Not Compatible....". And with it try to keep it where they show the name of the app for easy filing(ex. TasKiller.apk vs. com.taskiller...apk). Who all would be up for that?
bwilksyo
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Post by bwilksyo »

Google maps 5.8 works