Confirmed Working Apps

Talk about apps goes here.
hmanxx
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Confirmed Working Apps

Post by hmanxx »

can any kind soul extract Youtube for Google TV version 1.2 released on Feb 2012. I could not do Direct market update..it failed even i did a master reset on my box. i would like to do manual update
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by killer4110 »

hmanxx wrote:can any kind soul extract Youtube for Google TV version 1.2 released on Feb 2012. I could not do Direct market update..it failed even i did a master reset on my box. i would like to do manual update
I uploaded the the files, and this is the last time i am going to do this, people need to stop deleting the files.
And why are there all those folders in the drop-box? Do we really need a folder called "GTV apps - Not Working? we really need that.

People need to stop moving,adding and deleting files, the drop-box was perfect when it was created and this is what happens when too many people have their hands in the box...... :x :x :x :x
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
hmanxx
Android 1.0

Post by hmanxx »

killer4110 wrote:
hmanxx wrote:can any kind soul extract Youtube for Google TV version 1.2 released on Feb 2012. I could not do Direct market update..it failed even i did a master reset on my box. i would like to do manual update
I uploaded the the files, and this is the last time i am going to do this, people need to stop deleting the files.
And why are there all those folders in the drop-box? Do we really need a folder called "GTV apps - Not Working? we really need that.

People need to stop moving,adding and deleting files, the drop-box was perfect when it was created and this is what happens when too many people have their hands in the box...... :x :x :x :x
thanks..alot
killer4110
Contributor

Post by killer4110 »

hmanxx wrote:
killer4110 wrote:

thanks..alot
If you can't find them in the drop-box for any reason, send me a PM and i will send them to you... :D
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
RawisTheGameHhH
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: NSZ-GT1 (Bluray Player)

Post by RawisTheGameHhH »

how safe are those dropbox files?
deviousrich
Android 1.0

Post by deviousrich »

agreed its becoming a bit chaotic in there! anyone got opinions about having a single respository with just a few write acess and then use the dropbox share folder so everyone who registers be shared to and hence can read it?

id be more than happy with read only access because its getting a neightmere to find anything in there!
mcd2000
Ice Cream Sandwich

Post by mcd2000 »

not here..
ViMu Player
ViMu/GTVBox Google+ page
My devices: Logitech Revue, Sony NSZ-GT1, Sony NSZ-GS7, Vizio Co-Star, Hisense Pulse (rooted), ASUS Qube and some others...
smith151
Android 1.0

Post by smith151 »

jm9843 wrote:Thanks to user jd567890, there is a shared Dropbox account set up with confirmed working app installers (apk's).
login: [email protected]
password: GTV2011
Someone changed password to this dropbox account. jd567890 please change it to GTV2011 .
killer4110
Contributor

Post by killer4110 »

smith151 wrote:
jm9843 wrote:Thanks to user jd567890, there is a shared Dropbox account set up with confirmed working app installers (apk's).
login: [email protected]
password: GTV2011
Someone changed password to this dropbox account. jd567890 please change it to GTV2011 .
The password has not changed, i just logged in using GTV2011 :D
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
alch3mist
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: NSZ-GT1 (Bluray Player)

Post by alch3mist »

If not stated Angry Birds doesn't work, which sucks
Sony GTV Tutorials and How To's
http://www.youtube.com/user/DCxALBRECHT/videos