Confirmed Working Apps

Talk about apps goes here.
Discovered
2.2 Froyo
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Confirmed Working Apps

Post by Discovered »

yeah I also use my own. don't wanna use an account everyone can see and play with
LGVM670 - CM 9
IPhone 3GS - IOS 5.1.1
Revue - HC 3.2
Aspire 3000 - JoliOS
TheCubicleJockey
Android 1.0

Post by TheCubicleJockey »

I see that Ice Stream is in the Working apps folder, has anyone got any of the videos to stream from that app yet?
Liam.f
Android 1.0

Post by Liam.f »

Theli93 wrote:And now for something completely different...

Here are my favorite votes for DMAs (Drooling Moron Awards):

#3 Shazam and SoundHound uploaders: your going to use your GTV to identify a song you're hearing somewhere?
#2 Flashlight uploaders: Really... I mean really?
#1 Google Tv Remote uploaders: "It would really be cool to use my GTV to control my GTV!" Eh?!!!
for #3 I hope one day shazam does run on my GTV, I want it to identify tracks that appear in adverts.
for #1, the GTV remotes on the android market are location specific, so where would you suggest I get such an app from outside the US ;) its linked on the forums somewhere and as such surely deserves to be on the drop box for users to download? I did not upload either of these apps, simply feel "drooling moron" is a bit strong considering I doubt you have a clue who uploaded those apps.
The flashlight on the other hand.. :P

Maybe its time to treat the dropbox as a place to upload untested apps to then have a separate account only accessible by privileged members who add the confirmed files to the account then post the shareable link in a new thread of confirmed apps. Any files you upload to the untested apps dropbox you state you uploaded in the forum, then users post as they confirm the app as working with how well the app works.
At current we have a mass of apps that are appearing then getting deleted, moved etc. by loads of different users. Theres little or no information about how well the apps work that have been uploaded so it tends to be pretty ugly. simply logon to the website from chrome, navigate to the working apps thread, scroll through and download.

As more apps are added its only going to get more disorganised, best to put down a more controlled and organised layout now than get a month down the line and have 150+apps no one knows whether they work or not.
gottahavit
1.6 Donut

Post by gottahavit »

[quote="Theli93"]And now for something completely different...

#3 Shazam and SoundHound uploaders: your going to use your GTV to identify a song you're hearing somewhere?
#1 Google Tv Remote uploaders: "It would really be cool to use my GTV to control my GTV!" Eh?!!![/quote]

well i'm the DM that posted the remote apps in the test folder because someone was having trouble getting to mediafire and this forum has no attachments. I was under the impression the account was for all gtv apps/users not just you and the apps you personally want. Now that i know that, i will gladly pull my stuff off the account. In addition i want to thank you for helping me decide to stop offering my app for free, my next version will be payfor on the market and when people ask why i will send them your way.

Cheers and enjoy your dropbox account.
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by killer4110 »

gottahavit wrote:
Theli93 wrote:And now for something completely different...

#1 Google Tv Remote uploaders: "It would really be cool to use my GTV to control my GTV!" Eh?!!!
well i'm the DM that posted the remotev apps in the test folder because someone was having trouble getting to mediafire and this forum has no attachments. I was under the impression the account was for all gtv apps/users not just you and the apps you personally want. Now that i know that, i will gladly pull my stuff off the account. In addition i want to thank you for helping me decide to stop offering my app for free, my next version will be payfor on the market and when people ask why i will send them your way.

Cheers and enjoy your dropbox account.
gottahavit Please don't let one person's opinion ruin it for the rest of the forum member's.

You have done alot of work on your app, and alot of people appreciate that work. I have no problem paying for your app,whatever the cost, because i will support any developer.

Please reconsider pulling your stuff out of the community account, if you choose to, please post somewhere where we can contact you for access to the info......
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
killer4110
Contributor

Post by killer4110 »

When you say "access your contact list", do you want to see it, or you want it to insert contact as you are typing, because all of my contacts show up in Google Voice on my Google TV...

I really think you are taking this a bit too far.........................
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
killer4110
Contributor

Post by killer4110 »

Read this..

http://forum.gtvhacker.com/apps-and-sug ... ic440.html

Once you follow these instructions, you will be able to compose email from your TV,with your contact list and you will be able to start a chat in Google Voice, just by typing in the first letter of your contact,and you will see their phone # as well.

I hope this is what you were talking about..

I am using build # 0.4.2.24 of the Google Voice
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
vinomehta
Android 1.0

Post by vinomehta »

TheCubicleJockey wrote:I see that Ice Stream is in the Working apps folder, has anyone got any of the videos to stream from that app yet?
The only way I got icestream to work is to use Open (download) option instead of open(stream) i.e basically download and watch.
Anybody else got ice stream (ice films) working?
ertore
Android 1.0

Post by ertore »

Can anyone upload to dropbox account BuddyTV Guide? I cant install it cause i leave outside USA.
bkdg100
Android 1.0

Post by bkdg100 »

looking to see if either of these are worth the 5 bucks , anyone seen either apk ?

BubbleUPnP License

PlugPlayer for Google TV