to develop videoconference applicacionts

Trying to further the development of the Android on the Revue? Talk about it hear and document it on the wiki: http://www.wiki.gtvhacker.com

Moderator: Revue Mod

paserrano
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

to develop videoconference applicacionts

Post by paserrano » Wed May 02, 2012 11:57 pm

Hi all

I am trying to install a videoconference application into this device, but it is impossible. I am trying to install skype, tango, viber (through an apk file via usb, because the market doesn't have this kind of applications) but when I start the application I always get an error.

I have tried to install adobe air (by the same way) but also crashes. My aim is to have a videoconference application running in this device (apart of the logitech application which makes videocall) no matter what kind of application (flash web, adobe air, android) but my problems are:

. There is no sdk to develop with the camera of logitech (c910)
. It is impossible to install adobe air in the device
. The version of flash web in this device (chrome browser) doesn't take the camera, so is impossible to make a videocall with any application which uses flash web to do that.

Any idea?

thanks a lot

mrbobhcrhs
Android 1.0

Re: to develop videoconference applicacionts

Post by mrbobhcrhs » Thu May 03, 2012 11:57 am

paserrano wrote:Hi all

I am trying to install a videoconference application into this device, but it is impossible. I am trying to install skype, tango, viber (through an apk file via usb, because the market doesn't have this kind of applications) but when I start the application I always get an error.

I have tried to install adobe air (by the same way) but also crashes. My aim is to have a videoconference application running in this device (apart of the logitech application which makes videocall) no matter what kind of application (flash web, adobe air, android) but my problems are:

. There is no sdk to develop with the camera of logitech (c910)
. It is impossible to install adobe air in the device
. The version of flash web in this device (chrome browser) doesn't take the camera, so is impossible to make a videocall with any application which uses flash web to do that.

Any idea?

thanks a lot
Wont work never will with the current sdk. It does not support webcams the cam we have is something hacked together by logitech (thus why it does not work on the sony player)

Dface
Android 1.0

Re: to develop videoconference applicacionts

Post by Dface » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:05 am

any news on this? especially about skype app.....