Does anyone try to emulate SNES, PS1 on Revue with "FPse" or "PSX4Droid" http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstat ... /Android/2
I think it would be great if we can turn "little Revue" into a all-things entertaining machine. I tried the 2 apps above but "FPse" can't be installed and "PSX4Droid" crashes and prompts "the application has stopped unexpectedly. please try again".
May I ask is it b/c Revue use the Atom processor from Intel and the apps are made for ARM processors so they don't work together? If yes, is there any possible ways to fix this?
I think Revue is a very powerful little box and has a lot of potentials. So far, my Revue can:
- play music, movies from usb, dlna with subs (some mkv files do play, some don't - I don't know why)
- download contents via torrent
- play game (only "fishing dairy" so far but it works perfectly)
- run apps like: "currents", "flighttrack", "Flipboard", "tapatalk", "airdroid", ...
- and other ready-to-use functions from Logitech ofcourse
I think it will be nice if any of you want to share your experiences here too, it helps we utilize full power of the box. But mainly in this thread, I want to ask about the emulation of Snes and PlayStation 1.