Please help!!!

Having issues applying a release or having continuing weirdness? Place it here.

Moderator: Revue Mod

Powermaniac
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Please help!!!

Post by Powermaniac »

I've had my revue collecting dust for a long time because of this. Basically, I updated to something, then to the 3.1 leak. This isn't the official, but the one that was just before it and contains the same build #. Build # is KA2X-20111123.091818.user-b61925. I'm not sure if this means my recovery is broken or what. The revue will boot and work properly, though I can't update the market, and can never get the update to official 3.1 or 3.2 for that matter. I can access the device by using adb, though root is gone and expected on a production build. I can adb reboot recovery, but it just comes up with a grey triangle with an exclamation mark. This is the first time I've seen this, and reading around, it seems very bad. Thing is, if I manually attempt to access recovery with holding the pairing button, I get the usual Google TV icon with loading bar. Can't get it to do anything by using ALT+L or FN+Left Arrow. When I do FN+Left Arrow, the loading bar/barber pole looking thing stops moving until I release them. Eventually it just boots normally. Supposedly the recovery is supposed to be gone on this build, but I've tried many other things to update to no avail. I just cant get OTA to work. I've wiped, killed Google services app or whatever and cleared cache. "System is up to date".

Anybody have any advice?