Having trouble trying to install 3.1

Having issues applying a release or having continuing weirdness? Place it here.

Moderator: Revue Mod

Pilchuh
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Having trouble trying to install 3.1

Post by Pilchuh »

Hello all...

Hoping for a little help for a noob.. Been holding off on upgrading to a leaked FW, but now that there is the ability to add recover back (and I am REALLY sick of waiting on Logi/Goog) I decided to give it a run, and upgrade. Having a little trouble though..

With a little trial and error, I was able to get the Revue to boot to recovery, but I am unable to do anything with the keyboard once in.. Basically, it seems that if anything is plugged into the usb ports, it seems that the device loses it's pairing with the keyboard. (I have tried a 2 different flash drives, and a USB keyboard) Once it is in this state, I have to bring it back into the OS, and remove the flash drive, and re-pair the keyboard.

I read somewhere that there was a "security" update released in the last couple weeks, did Logitech cripple recovery by killing the Keyboard if the device is factory reset?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.. For the record, I am an IT guy.. a noob with the revue, but not a dummy when it comes to Tech.. hoping I am just missing something silly here.
Pilchuh
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Having trouble trying to install 3.1

Post by Pilchuh »

Anybody else run into this? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone? :)