Audio cuts in and out and sometimes totally util a reboot

Having issues applying a release or having continuing weirdness? Place it here.

Moderator: Revue Mod

rvcullen
Android 1.0

Audio cuts in and out and sometimes totally util a reboot

Post by rvcullen »

Anyone experiencing, with 3.1 beta I guess, that you audio starts getting very choppy or cuts out all together even in the android system, not just the TV output? It works for a day or so now, then either starts cutting in and out, or cuts out totally until I reboot it. Hoping it's just due to the beta bugs.
BTW, this is not the same as the TV channel not having audio, as this cuts ALL audio out, even menus and apps.

Any thoughts?

PS - I also am using the Equalizer App, so i am going to try and remove that and see what happens too.
erandhawa
Android 1.0

Re: Audio cuts in and out and sometimes totally util a reboo

Post by erandhawa »

I don't experience all audio being cut out but I do experience occasional audio being cut and I either have to pause and play or change the channel and switch back.
Aff
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Post by Aff »

Hi - Ditto for me though I do not have to reboot as changing channel and back seems to fix it.
mkiker2089
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Post by mkiker2089 »

Actually I had audio blips before the update but not since. Before the audio on most services including Netflix (but not Pandora as I recall) would lose a second or so.

I'm still convinced that we don't have the final beta. I hope we see an update soon.
rvcullen
Android 1.0

Post by rvcullen »

So far, looks like the equalizer might have been doing it. Has not happened since I uninstalled it. thanks for your help.