Want to EMPTY green "DOWNLOADs" widget/app

Looking to talk general Google TV, heres the place.
pagoo
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Want to EMPTY green "DOWNLOADs" widget/app

Post by pagoo »

On main page of GTV. we have a rectangular embedded app/widget/whatever... which lists all our failed and successful or incompatible apps, etc. we have downloaded lately or earlier.
I have been to settings and see there are no bytes in this thing in settings but within the pic of the 'Downloads' thing, there are some (many) items which I wish to erase delete kill.
HOW do we do this? :?:
I've a Revue - Do I need to call Logitech? OR does anyone know how to do this ourselves?
Please someone tell me there is a solution!
This thing makes me wish to throw things at times :evil: and Google is not helpful: NO Google TV tech I've ever talked to there, really, has even used or knows what a Google TV is! :roll:

Thanks anyone :oops:
Pagoo
:evil:
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Re: Want to EMPTY green "DOWNLOADs" widget/app

Post by killer4110 »

pagoo wrote:On main page of GTV. we have a rectangular embedded app/widget/whatever... which lists all our failed and successful or incompatible apps, etc. we have downloaded lately or earlier.
I have been to settings and see there are no bytes in this thing in settings but within the pic of the 'Downloads' thing, there are some (many) items which I wish to erase delete kill.
HOW do we do this? :?:
I've a Revue - Do I need to call Logitech? OR does anyone know how to do this ourselves?
Please someone tell me there is a solution!
This thing makes me wish to throw things at times :evil: and Google is not helpful: NO Google TV tech I've ever talked to there, really, has even used or knows what a Google TV is! :roll:

Thanks anyone :oops:
Pagoo
:evil:
When you open the downloads app, put a check mark in the check box to the left, using the track pad on the keyboard, once you put that check mark there, you will see a box pop up on the bottom of the screen, hit the menu button and you will see the option to delete the download. :D
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
pagoo
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Want to EMPTY green "DOWNLOADs" widget/app

Post by pagoo »

Hey, Killer - Problem was in "Settitngs" - good old Logitech - while no data was in "download app" in "Settings", there WAS data in the "Download Manager" app in the same place or nearby in the Settings (All Apps ) menu. So, no Factory Reset though had to do a cntrl, alt, del - lost NO data - the Tech controlled that part, not me - so now Downloads shows no date either on main screen or in Settings! Thanks for your help, though problem was data (bytes) hanging up (living) in the Download Manager Settings. - pagoo