Update: The market app that this installs is a bit unstable at the moment. I will keep testing different versions and update this thread accordingly.
Last night I tried launching Google Play and received this error: "The version of Play Store currently on your device is no longer supported."
I solved this by simply replacing it
The steps I took to solve this problem: (Must Have Root Access)
1. Download http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachm ... 1331126820
thread for that file is http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... ?t=1535071
2. Open the terminal and navigate to wherever you downloaded that file
3. I used adb to install this as a system app with these commands:
Note: you need to have an adb connection established
adb push com.android.vending-2.apk /system/app/
adb shell chmod 644 /system/app/com.android.vending-2.apk
4. You will now see a "Market" Icon in your apps menu, open it.
5. It will prompt you to accept the new Market...just accept it and your done.