Neebie here, GTVBox and Sony Google TV help please.

Lin
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: NSX-40GT1 (Internet TV)

Neebie here, GTVBox and Sony Google TV help please.

Post by Lin »

Recently purchased a sony nsx 40gt1 and downloaded the app GTVBox.
I need a complete step by step in setting up the app and additionally, is there anything else I need besides the tv and the app?
Any configuration with my pc? Any additional hardware required?

I've searched and searched for a tutorial and can't find one anywhere. My main objective is to watch movies in avi and other formats on my google tv.

When downloading movies and placing them into dropbox, the built in media player seemingly recognizes there is a movie by giving me the option to play and at the bottom has the timeline bar although nothing appears in the viewing area and when selecting play, nothing occurs.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance,

Lin
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Re: Neebie here, GTVBox and Sony Google TV help please.

Post by killer4110 »

Lin wrote:Recently purchased a sony nsx 40gt1 and downloaded the app GTVBox.
I need a complete step by step in setting up the app and additionally, is there anything else I need besides the tv and the app?
Any configuration with my pc? Any additional hardware required?

I've searched and searched for a tutorial and can't find one anywhere. My main objective is to watch movies in avi and other formats on my google tv.

When downloading movies and placing them into dropbox, the built in media player seemingly recognizes there is a movie by giving me the option to play and at the bottom has the timeline bar although nothing appears in the viewing area and when selecting play, nothing occurs.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance,

Lin
Please check here http://forum.gtvhacker.com/apps-and-sug ... ic215.html
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse