Bricked My Logitech Revue....PLEASE HELP!

Moderator: Revue Mod

danschlim
Android 1.0

Bricked My Logitech Revue....PLEASE HELP!

Post by danschlim »

So i recently installed GTV 2.0 on my Logitech Revue. I must say. I like the new layout, but was disappointed that Netflix did not work on it. After messing around with it the device will boot to an exclamation point and go no further. What I would like to do now is reinstall the factory ROM much like i have done with my droid phone. I am able to get to the recovery menu. Does anyone happen to have the instructions to reinstall the factory rom on my device? Please help... I am dead in the water.

Thank you,
Dan
havikx
1.6 Donut
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Bricked My Logitech Revue....PLEASE HELP!

Post by havikx »

You should have done more reading before flashing your shiny new device my friend. Netflix not working is a known and widely discribed bug.

It is also pointed out, in multiple threads, once you fkash honeycomb, you can not go back. Not yet atleast

Try to boot the device, let it get stuck...then press the reset/connect button on back of device. Once is boots, hit alt L.you can reflash honeycomb that way.
HTC one s - cm10 jellybean unofficial
T-mobile g1 - cm6
T-Mobile g2- andromadus ics beta
T-Mobile hd2- cm9 by tytung
HP touchpad- CM9 alpha 2
Logitech revue- OTA downgrade 3.1
Member xda forums
erandhawa
Android 1.0

Post by erandhawa »

press the connect button for 20 seconds or just follow the honeycomb setup instructions and it will reinstall the os.
danschlim
Android 1.0

Post by danschlim »

do i need to hold the button while it is booting or when i am at the triangle with the exclamation point in it?
cj_000
1.6 Donut

Post by cj_000 »

danschlim wrote:do i need to hold the button while it is booting or when i am at the triangle with the exclamation point in it?
Follow the instructions on the first post here:

http://forum.gtvhacker.com/revue/topic15.html#p78
PensFan66
Android 1.0

Post by PensFan66 »

The main issue you will have is - you cant downgrade to an earlier version, and 3.0 Doesnt have a working netflix, yet ....