DLNA that work with Revue

Moderator: Revue Mod

xsirxx
Android 1.0

Re: DLNA that work with Revue

Post by xsirxx »

Yea mine have all DD... dont have any with DTS... as far as aVia not seeing your dnla, that is weird. Are they on the same network? Given that your logitech app sees it i would imagine so.. all the ports opened up on your server? Also you may not have to compile a vlc unless you have changes in there u need. There is one that works already, but i dont have a vlc server so i cant comment on what plays...

--X
parrotheadmjb
Android 1.0

Post by parrotheadmjb »

xsirxx wrote:Yea mine have all DD... dont have any with DTS... as far as aVia not seeing your dnla, that is weird. Are they on the same network? Given that your logitech app sees it i would imagine so.. all the ports opened up on your server? Also you may not have to compile a vlc unless you have changes in there u need. There is one that works already, but i dont have a vlc server so i cant comment on what plays...

--X
They updated the app and its still not seeing my server. As for your question about ports.... my media server is actually a Linksys E3000 running TomatoRAF with a 500GB External HDD plugged into the USB of the router. I assume everything is setup right since the Logitech app recognizes it and streams video fine. I COULD just plug the USB drive into the Revue itself, but I remember seeing somewhere that the drive needs to be formated to FAT32, I would have to reformat it since it currently has NTFS. If I can get VLC to work on the revue, I will just plug the HDD into the USB on the back of the revue after formating it (or wait for the dev community to get it to mount NTFS, I know my Honeycomb 3.2 Xoom with the Tiamat Kernel can mount an NTFS filesystem.)

I meant VLC for Android, like an .apk I could I sideload onto the Revue.
ender_x
Android 1.0

Post by ender_x »

dropbox looks like it has a vlc app.. try that one?
parrotheadmjb
Android 1.0

Post by parrotheadmjb »

ender_x wrote:dropbox looks like it has a vlc app.. try that one?
link?
ender_x
Android 1.0

Post by ender_x »

http://forum.gtvhacker.com/revue/topic18.html
use user/pass to login to dropbox.com
parrotheadmjb
Android 1.0

Post by parrotheadmjb »

ender_x wrote:http://forum.gtvhacker.com/revue/topic18.html