TVersity?

Moderator: Revue Mod

killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Re: TVersity?

Post by killer4110 »

xsirxx wrote:Yea netflix doesnt run unfortunatly.. but the install issues were mainly based on the servers being down which are now back up so those should be cleared up.

Maps and quick office wont install? Are you using the versions on our dropbox? I installed those and ran them just fine on mine. I pull up all my email attachments with it everyday... if they dont run i wonder if something is different with your box. Can u check again and make sure its the one from our dropbox? If so when did you buy the revue?

--X
Quick Office-- I cant see any text in the fields, so i don't know what file is what
Maps-- It is stuck on logging me in,about every 3 seconds the login failed box pops up, i try to log in and it says Account already exists.....

I have the Revue since the beginning of the year......
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
xsirxx
Android 1.0

Post by xsirxx »

Ahh i gotcha on the selection thing in quick office. I use it to auto open my attachments in emails... never used it to browse files. Good catch on that. If you select the folder it will show u the name, but thats a big annoyance. Are there any other office programs youd like me to test out n put up?
jm9843
Android 1.0

Post by jm9843 »

xsirxx wrote:everything runs exactly how it should and all the apps i use on my phone run on it. Rhapsody, quick office, flixster, maps, email, weather, google music, plex, browser and all my media streams.
You have Plex working on the Revue? Meaning, it's actually playing videos from your server? If so, you're the first person to have success. Did you do anything special to get it working?
xsirxx
Android 1.0

Post by xsirxx »

No you are correct. I hadnt played any videos on it because i use tversity for that, but i do use it for my audio because it puts the album art on it. And the audio plays just fine. The video on the other hand after trying to get it to open will not open. Id imagine most ppl use it for the video unfortunatly :(.

--X
surprisinguy
Android 1.0

Post by surprisinguy »

xsirxx wrote:No you are correct. I hadnt played any videos on it because i use tversity for that, but i do use it for my audio because it puts the album art on it.
I have no problem with the media player showing album art with tversity. Some of the songs have the art embedded in each song and if not, have the "folder.jpg" file in each folder with the art. Always works.
xsirxx
Android 1.0

Post by xsirxx »

Ahh see i dont. Thats why i like google music and plex for that but the navigation on google music doesnt work that well...atleast not the version i have...
mrandroid
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Post by mrandroid »

I'm actually using a WD "my passport" connected to my Linksys E4200 via the USB port. The E4200 has a built in Media server (I think it's based off of Twonky), and I can play every file i've thrown at it (sans MOV. it only plays the audio on MOVs).