Glitching on the TV set while watching tv or media player

Moderator: Revue Mod

rvcullen
Android 1.0

Glitching on the TV set while watching tv or media player

Post by rvcullen »

I searched the posts and see no one else with this issue. I upgraded fine, no errors or issues besides the known ones and this one. If I am watching TV or a movie from the media player, my HDMI output will flicker/glitch every 10 seconds or so on average. I thought it was an avi movie I was watching until I started watching TV and it was doing it there also.
The menus/homescreen have no problem. Seems to be only during full screen video or TV. Unit worked fine on 2.1, so I know it's the update. Anyone else have this occurring, maybe doesn't even realize it?
Thanks.

Oops, sorry, thought this would go to the bugs thread...
resno
The Green One
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Glitching on the TV set while watching tv or media playe

Post by resno »

rvcullen wrote: Oops, sorry, thought this would go to the bugs thread...

I was playing with some forum re-organization, guess you got caught in the cross-fire.
General Person Of Interest
Want to give back? :: Bitcoins :: Hardware ::
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by killer4110 »

rvcullen wrote:I searched the posts and see no one else with this issue. I upgraded fine, no errors or issues besides the known ones and this one. If I am watching TV or a movie from the media player, my HDMI output will flicker/glitch every 10 seconds or so on average. I thought it was an avi movie I was watching until I started watching TV and it was doing it there also.
The menus/homescreen have no problem. Seems to be only during full screen video or TV. Unit worked fine on 2.1, so I know it's the update. Anyone else have this occurring, maybe doesn't even realize it?
Thanks.

Oops, sorry, thought this would go to the bugs thread...
I had the same problem, it stopped doing it when i changed my wallpaper,as strange as it sounds,it worked......
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
cdoty
Android 1.0

Post by cdoty »

rvcullen wrote:If I am watching TV or a movie from the media player, my HDMI output will flicker/glitch every 10 seconds or so on average. I thought it was an avi movie I was watching until I started watching TV and it was doing it there also.
I saw the problem while watching video in Chrome. The picture would either stuttet or glitch.
towboy123
1.5 Cupcake

Post by towboy123 »

I have had light snow to a line 3/4 the way across the screen. Not always and I can't recreate it either
veekay
Android 1.0

Post by veekay »

This started happening to me this morning. The picture is cutting out every few seconds on the TV. I did plug in a USB drive to try the media player so it might be related to that since the media player screen is doing the same thing.
rvcullen
Android 1.0

Post by rvcullen »

Hey thanks, killer4110, I turned off my live wallpaper and all is good now for days. Excellent upgrade I might add, I can view every media clip I have now, awesome stuff!!!