share apps confirmed working for google tv

Moderator: Revue Mod

davpel
1.5 Cupcake

Re: share apps confirmed working for google tv

Post by davpel »

Thanks for doing this. Haven't taken a look at it yet, but one suggestion if you haven't already done so. Perhaps consider organizing the apks in folders by category (Utiilities, Games, Russian, etc). The other thing which should go without speaking is that you should avoid any paid apps -- at least, I firmly believe that should be the case.
jm9843
Android 1.0

Post by jm9843 »

@jd567890 - you could have pm'd me and I would have updated the original post in the "Confirmed Working Apps" thread instead of making a new one.

In any event, I have updated the original post with the Dropbox info. Thanks for doing this.
jd567890
Android 1.0

Post by jd567890 »

davpel wrote:Thanks for doing this. Haven't taken a look at it yet, but one suggestion if you haven't already done so. Perhaps consider organizing the apks in folders by category (Utiilities, Games, Russian, etc). The other thing which should go without speaking is that you should avoid any paid apps -- at least, I firmly believe that should be the case.
It's an open dropbox account, so it will be up to everyone to police what is uploaded and to help keep it organized. I like the idea of folders for organization, and I also strongly recommend people rename the files to something that is easily identifiable.
jd567890
Android 1.0

Post by jd567890 »

jm9843 wrote:@jd567890 - you could have pm'd me and I would have updated the original post in the "Confirmed Working Apps" thread instead of making a new one.

In any event, I have updated the original post with the Dropbox info. Thanks for doing this.
you're right - that probably would have been easier! Thanks for updating your post too.
jd567890
Android 1.0

Post by jd567890 »

I've also noticed some duplicates being added today. If you're going to upload an apk, please check to see what's already been uploaded first.
towboy123
1.5 Cupcake

Post by towboy123 »

Just logged in and there are only 2 apks
towboy123
1.5 Cupcake

Post by towboy123 »

and now there is none some body must not like this
weareallplastic
Android 1.0

Post by weareallplastic »

You can go in to the settings and restore the Apps that's what I did but I was unsure why they were deleted in the first place.
Dangalf
Android 1.0

Post by Dangalf »

Well, i dont want this to get killed. i dont have another android device, so i cant just download apks from the market place to sideload. i put up another dropbox as a backup. you can upload files to http://dropitto.me/gtvmarket. the pass is GTV2011. if your going to be uploading a lot of apks, dropitto.me isnt very efficient, just pm me your email and i'll share the folder with you. as of now i dont know any way to share the folders with others without having their emails, and i think that gives them read and write privileges to it, but at least i would be able to know who all has permission to the folder, so completely random people cant delete everything from it.
Dangalf
Android 1.0

Post by Dangalf »

i have uploaded all the apks from the other dropbox as of this moment, so dont try to upload all the same ones again, because it will make duplicates.